Official Irish Football Association Thread (Northern Ireland)

Started by Mentalman, September 04, 2007, 11:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billys Boots

QuoteThe problem is that if somebody doesn't correct Tony's rants, then people believe them.

That is just not true.  If folk just read them, had a little giggle/fume and left it at that, he wouldn't be encouraged to do the same thing over and over and over and over and over ....
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

his holiness nb

Quote from: nifan on November 30, 2007, 11:17:37 AM
[The only reason we are aware he is fat is die to the amount of slagging he got on here about it when we joined.
It is actually notcieably a lot less than it was 3 or 4 years ago

Does that excuse personal insults about it?
Ask me holy bollix

Chrisowc

Quote from: his holiness nb on November 30, 2007, 10:46:02 AM
Sammy, I have no issue when you reply to correct lies about nifans. I would expect you to defend your side.
What I find amusing is when ye post on spurs threads or the likes to personally ridicule him about being thick / fat or the likes.

"if you notice many owc ones perhaps its because you notice us more"

Not at all Nifan, many people on here slag off Tony, but as I said, you can guarantee that one of ye will reply to almost every thread he starts.

That cant be said about anyone else.

I dont want to get into a whole debate over this, my whole point is that its getting a little boring at this stage. Ye dont like him, we get it  ;)

Ah it's themmuns again... ::)

How many posts have you made about people replying to Tony's posts :-\

As Nifan says there are more than 'ussuns' who riducule Tony in their replies to him.

It is getting boring having Tony's parrot chirping in anytime he gets a bit of stick.  You love him, we get it  ;)
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

nifan

i joined this board to argue with tonys rubbish hhn, i just dont see it as obsession with him - ive been involved in countless other discussions on here, and used to frequent the chat room when it was in operation as well.

his holiness nb

Quote from: Chrisowc on November 30, 2007, 11:33:12 AM
Not at all Nifan, many people on here slag off Tony, but as I said, you can guarantee that one of ye will reply to almost every thread he starts.

That cant be said about anyone else.

I dont want to get into a whole debate over this, my whole point is that its getting a little boring at this stage. Ye dont like him, we get it  ;)

Ah it's themmuns again... ::)
[/quote]

Themmuns?? If you bother reading the thread fully before spouting out you would see that "one of ye" is referring to the OWC contingent on this board. Which is exactly who we are discussing here!  ;)

How many posts have you made about people replying to Tony's posts :-\

I have made a few when personal insults are dished out. I have also poined out when personal insults are made towards others.
Personal insults arent on and this should be pointed out. However I only seem to be singled out and ridiculed when I point out personal insults towards Tony. Funny that.

As Nifan says there are more than 'ussuns' who riducule Tony in their replies to him.
I actually made that point.  ::)

It is getting boring having Tony's parrot chirping in anytime he gets a bit of stick.  You love him, we get it  ;)

Once again a pathetic attempt to ridicule anyone who dares to confront the OWC boys when they go overboard with T Fearon  ::)

I've said it before that I think Tony talks a lot of shite. I disagree with the majority of what he says, but this doesnt justify personal insults.

Its real bullyboy tactics, a gang of ye pester his every post (by all means defend yourselves when he rants about NI) and then try to ridicule anyone who points this out.

Ask me holy bollix

his holiness nb

Quote from: nifan on November 30, 2007, 11:33:54 AM
i joined this board to argue with tonys rubbish hhn, i just dont see it as obsession with him - ive been involved in countless other discussions on here, and used to frequent the chat room when it was in operation as well.

Nifan, I wouldnt say you are obsessed, in fact I wouldnt even generally think of you when saying "the OWC crowd" as you seem to be willing to discuss all topics in a civil and non mischievous way without feeling the need to tow the party line like some notable others.
Ask me holy bollix

nifan

Quote from: his holiness nb on November 30, 2007, 11:49:46 AM
Nifan, I wouldnt say you are obsessed, in fact I wouldnt even generally think of you when saying "the OWC crowd" as you seem to be willing to discuss all topics in a civil and non mischievous way without feeling the need to tow the party line like some notable others.

are you coming on to me now ;)

his holiness nb

Quote from: nifan on November 30, 2007, 12:10:29 PM
Quote from: his holiness nb on November 30, 2007, 11:49:46 AM

are you coming on to me now ;)

yeah Tony turned me down  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

MW

Quote from: his holiness nb on November 30, 2007, 09:52:24 AM
Fair enough, however you are the exception from OWC boys, they could explain similarly, but they seem to have taken an unusual interest in Spurs too!

Funny then that I'm a Spurs fan but don't even read Tony's Spurs threads.

I find it so amusing how Tony can get you so riled up, most people on here put no pass on him.

The sequence is pretty much as regular as clockwork:

1 - Tony posts bullshit about the NI team, NI fans or NI football.
2 - An NI fan posts pointing out that it's bullshit.
3 - Tony's little helpers (that's including you you, in case you hadn't picked up on that) come on to say that the NI fan is an apologist, look at the way he's denying yet another story, obviously wants to cover up sectarianism, blah blah, rhubarb rhubarb.

ziggysego

Quote from: MW on December 02, 2007, 06:19:25 PM
Fair enough, however you are the exception from OWC boys, they could explain similarly, but they seem to have taken an unusual interest in Spurs too!

Funny then that I'm a Spurs fan but don't even read Tony's Spurs threads.

Never would have thought you and Tony would have something in common ;)

I find it so amusing how Tony can get you so riled up, most people on here put no pass on him.

3 - Tony's little helpers (that's including you you, in case you hadn't picked up on that) come on to say that the NI fan is an apologist, look at the way he's denying yet another story, obviously wants to cover up sectarianism, blah blah, rhubarb rhubarb.

He gives the same shit out about Tyrone and Down every year come the summertime. Best just to ignore....
Testing Accessibility

nifan

Tonys distasteful rants about hillsborough or about an individuals drink problems provoked probably the biggest furore ive seen on this site. I dont recall all those arguing with him saying he should get away with posting crap and be ignored on those occasions!

his holiness nb

Quote from: nifan on December 03, 2007, 10:54:21 AM
Tonys distasteful rants about hillsborough or about an individuals drink problems provoked probably the biggest furore ive seen on this site. I dont recall all those arguing with him saying he should get away with posting crap and be ignored on those occasions!

Dont recall those posts, what was he saying about them?
Ask me holy bollix

his holiness nb

Cant agree with that MW. If Tony makes a post that is clearly shite and you point that out, thats fair enough.

Just because we have some disagreements, these are most likely due to us having very different political viewpoints.
It really has nothing to do with being "tony's little helper". If you look through my posts there are more in which I disagree with Tonys statements than agree.

p.s. I've been called lots of things on this board, "tonys little helper" gave me the best giggle. 10 out of 10 for being imaginative at least  ;)

Ask me holy bollix

nifan

Quote from: his holiness nb on December 03, 2007, 10:59:25 AM

Far too much. Even went as far as claiming the massivly discredited sun reports where in fact true and the sun had simply been bullied into retracting them.

his holiness nb

Quote from: nifan on December 03, 2007, 11:31:05 AM
Quote from: his holiness nb on December 03, 2007, 10:59:25 AM

Far too much. Even went as far as claiming the massivly discredited sun reports where in fact true and the sun had simply been bullied into retracting them.

Oooh, yep I can imagine the reaction that got.
Speaking of Hillsborough, when bothered with the soccer (wouldnt call myself a supporter) my favourite team is the Owls  :)
Ask me holy bollix