Who would want to be Laois manager?

Started by beano, June 24, 2015, 12:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OTF

Quote from: Keyser Söze on September 19, 2015, 11:15:33 AM
This seems difficult to believe.......
He doesn't strike me as a man craving the main job in Kerry. Why would he want the hassle associated with the main role 200 miles away.
I cannot see this happening, and doubt there is any truth in it.

Micky God as he is known in Kerry...... If he wanted a management job then why not  the Kery job.
What management expirence does he have ??.
He's from the same street as Billy.

Na I can't see it.

Tony

Why do you think it's taking so long then? Coz he doesn't want to announce it before the final today to distract from the game.

Tony

Heard from a top source that M Sheehy will be confirmed as Laois manager before end of week.

GAA-SMART

Quote from: Tony on September 21, 2015, 07:59:52 AM
Heard from a top source that M Sheehy will be confirmed as Laois manager before end of week.

News coming out that Sheehy is staying with Kerry...

Keyser Söze

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

Tony

He would have been appointed if Fitz had decided to leave the Kerry job, apparently.

Keyser Söze

Quote from: Tony on September 22, 2015, 08:39:55 AM
He would have been appointed if Fitz had decided to leave the Kerry job, apparently.

Have my doubts there was any truth in it.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

The Melancholy Sloth

Quote from: Tony on September 22, 2015, 08:39:55 AM

Think you're talking absolute horse shit there Tony.

nowornever

redsetanta

So which is it Sheehy, Sheedy or Sheehan?
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Giovanni

Tony

Just heard its actually a mr. s staunton...as in steve. time for the county board to come out with it...who could it be. My source maintains that Sheedy was going to take job with the expectation that Fitz was not going to stay on for another year.

OTF

Quote from: Tony on September 23, 2015, 01:29:26 PM
Just heard its actually a mr. s staunton...as in steve. time for the county board to come out with it...who could it be. My source maintains that Sheedy was going to take job with the expectation that Fitz was not going to stay on for another year.

A Tony

I'd say your source is having a laugh.

SpeculativeEffort

Quote from: Giovanni on September 23, 2015, 11:51:22 AM
I think it could be Sheeran   :o

I hope it's Ed Sheeran but ya'd have to be drunk to think that he has Laois' best interest in his bloodstream. Then again if he could get our A team out on the field anything is possible. Anyway that's just me thinking out loud.

Tony

At least if it's an inside man, he will be watching the county championship games out of pure interest anyway. If it's an outside man he wont have a clue