All Ireland Final tickets

Started by Lazer, August 31, 2010, 12:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marym

Think Wednesday for Cork anyway.

MCMLX

Clubs are picking up their tickets on Wednesday.

Farrandeelin

I might go to the football final as well as the hurling one. I'll let ye know if I'm not so I will give ye tickets OK.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Jinxy

Any mention of the fact that there will be 700 less tickets available because of the Hill 16 fence?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

viiv

I believe clubs in Tyrone are getting 20-30 tickets for the minor game.

Bacon

Quote from: viiv on September 07, 2010, 09:09:08 PM

If they are for the minor game will they be leaving before the Senior match?
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

Farrandeelin

Quote from: viiv on September 07, 2010, 09:09:08 PM

That's only half of what my club received after the final allocation last year.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

clareman

For anyone with a few pound to spare you can join the Priomh club in Croke Park for the year for a €100 and this gives you access to the premium ticket exchange site where you can buy premium tickets from lads who aren't going....There's been a few tickets up already for the football final - €150 each though....

bcarrier

I joined priomh last month but too slow to get what might have gone up. Wouldnt be hopeful of getting tickets this way for a football final (unless it goes to a replay).

clareman

Definitely not guaranteed to get tickets for the final but there's a good chance if you can keep a regular eye on the site - 3 pairs have been up already today that I've seen but they go quick.

Brick Tamlin

Any of you boys know how the rows system works for seating?
ie i have tickets for row u and row bb in Hogan Lower. Anyone tell me how far back or forward in the stand these are, a rough idea even?
Thanks in advance.

MCMLX

Row U is 21 rows from the front. BB would be 7 rows back. Good seats, especially if you are in the centre section.

Brick Tamlin

im not sure but think its section 335. Im aware that there are rows that too far back into the stand where ye struggle to see the ball when kicked high, ive heard a fe people complain about this, what rows would they be do ye reckon. I mean is BB ten rows from very back or two?

MCMLX

I was in row DD for the semi final right on the half way line and they were the best seats I ever had in CP. You are two rows in front, though you are close to the hill.

MCMLX

Should have added that the roof starts from row EE, though you would want to be a few rows back from that before it starts to impede your view of a high ball.