Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balboa

Quote from: theskull1 on September 29, 2007, 03:16:13 PM
Such wit Rocky ....you literally are the man of the one liners (judging by the number of lines in most of your posts). Adrian must never get a word in edge ways.

FYI the said person is quite a decent fella and didn't have that nickname. There wouldn't be too many people in our club who put in the same effort. He trains & plays in both codes, coaches as well as referees and is well liked by those who know him, hence the reason why this type of limp character assasination irritates me. But hey don't let those things get in the way of a good  :-\ story

I'm sure you can bring more to these discussions rather than spout shite like this. If you'd any decency you'd remove that message

Skull you are so far up your own arse its unbelievable but i will agree with you Mc Gilligan is a good lad alright, why should i remove that message? the anecdote i mentioned took place and Mc Gilligan took it in good spirit & as for the nickname Mc Gilligan never had a problem being called it so why the hell should you? You shouldnt take yourself so seriously because i dont think anyone else does.Character assasination? catch yourself on and dont be so precious.

theskull1

4 lines this time Rocky....must have had some effect on you  :-*

You might want to explain why I'm so far up my own arse, because only by responding to you have I got you to acknowledge that he is indeed a good lad? I don't think anybody would have got that from your first post, in fact they would get completely the opposite. I said if you had any decency you would remove the message. I didn't think you would. I got what I wanted from my reply so no regrets. He's a good lad and now everybody that reads this will see that. 

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

SeanSouth

Quote from: theskull1 on September 29, 2007, 09:04:29 PM
4 lines this time Rocky....must have had some effect on you  :-*

You might want to explain why I'm so far up my own arse, because only by responding to you have I got you to acknowledge that he is indeed a good lad? I don't think anybody would have got that from your first post, in fact they would get completely the opposite. I said if you had any decency you would remove the message. I didn't think you would. I got what I wanted from my reply so no regrets. He's a good lad and now everybody that reads this will see that. 

I have maybe missed something skull between you and Balboa but what does the length/brevity of someones posts prove? Some people on here say a lot and fcuk all at the same time.

Gold

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Maximus Marillius

Quote from: Hungry Exile on September 29, 2007, 07:11:53 AM
Quote from: Maximus Marillius on September 06, 2007, 03:04:53 PM
Perhaps i can help....to get a transfer in Derry to another club...is like getting blood from a stone

Max,
Rich from you  - Did Bellaghy no start with Ronan Rocks (ala Loup) & Gavin Diamond (did he not start with Lavey) in the last championship match?

Hi tool, Rocks lives in bellaghy, has been living their for the past five years and is married to a Bellaghy woman. he is now a father of a young boy who will of course play for the blues. He is fully integrated into the community and pays his dues to the local church ;) Gavain Diamond is born and bred in the area of ballynease, which is the parish of Bellaghy, he has played all his football for bellaghy from the day he was born :P

Gold

aye saw that junior result on the antrim website H'station but was wanting to know that internediate one
Saw the lights on and was gonna head 2 the match but family turned up so cudnt go.

would say that ahoghill team should put up a better showing than our previous junior representatives in the last few years who have been atricious and nothin short of an embarrassment to the county

theskull1

Quote from: SeanSouth on September 29, 2007, 09:51:40 PM
I have maybe missed something skull between you and Balboa but what does the length/brevity of someones posts prove? Some people on here say a lot and fcuk all at the same time.

Then there are some people who say very little and say f**k all as a result....I have no idea what point your trying to make?

theskull1

Gold

wot was the score? thought the Enda's wudda done better

-dunloy mite win a game or 2 in ulster--u'd like to think so as they must be the only Div 1 team in Ulster playin in the Intermediate Ulster Club--if St Brigids from Div 3 could draw and throw the game away to get bait by a poin by the Tyrone champs then Dunloy surely must b lookin 2 win the thing

no doubt ahoghill think they'll b back in croker..

maxpower

well done to the Dunloy footballers on winning the Intermediate Championship on Sat night.  played really well and have a deadly sharp forward unit on that showing.

Finally after 5 years of trying at intermediate level can the boys now give senior a lash
What happens next????

Last Man

The best team won no doubt about it. A couple of soft goals conceded killed St.Endas plus the pace of the Dunloy attack. See the Dunloy Celtic supporters club turned up to, smokin in the stand, carryouts at their feet, soccer tops. Well done Dunloy, a fantastic achievement for any dual club but leave these hallions at home.

maxpower

I think it was a case of some lads could decide to go out on the lash or go and watch the team so did both, a consequence of playing a 8:30pm on saturday night, a couple of hours earilier and their have been no problem.

To be honest they didn't behave particularly badly, a bit of foul language but nothing serious
What happens next????

stiffler

Expected a better showing for Endas, but I think the 2 1st half goals within a minute was a killer blow. Dunloy made the extra man count in the 2nd half, and in the end deserved their win.

I hope now that Dunloy and Ahoghill can go on and succeed in the Ulster series.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

SeanSouth

Quote from: Last Man on October 01, 2007, 11:00:15 AM
The best team won no doubt about it. A couple of soft goals conceded killed St.Endas plus the pace of the Dunloy attack. See the Dunloy Celtic supporters club turned up to, smokin in the stand, carryouts at their feet, soccer tops. Well done Dunloy, a fantastic achievement for any dual club but leave these hallions at home.

I think its fair to say Dunloy have had this type of element in their support for a while now.

theskull1

Quote from: SeanSouth on October 01, 2007, 11:54:43 AM
I think its fair to say Dunloy have had this type of element in their support for a while now.

What? Scummy Bandwagoners? Doesn't every successful team get them at that stage of competition? I wish they weren't there either as they do nothing for their clubs but it's a free country and they pay their money at the gate so what do you do? I would have expected stewards to have taken the carryouts off them.