Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NICSSA

Culchy,

Youse seem to be doing all right this year, with nearly the first round complete only 1 point dropped (we really should have won).Yourselves would be favourites to go back up again and 1 from about 5 others at the minute.
Have you played St Brigids yet?
I was surprised how physical Ballymena were on staurday and they have big men up the spine of their team, also when we played Davitts they played good football but just couldn't finish

The Real SlimShady

I'd fancy St Biddys to beat 'sharrrrkin. Youse boys is no gooders!!!!!!!

Cant see 'sharkin coming up out of that league for a couple of years, dont rate the attitude of a lot of the players.

johnneycool

Quote from: Maximus Marillius on June 19, 2007, 08:54:29 AM
The radio was reporting this morning that CJ had taken ill, explaining his quick return from the States :D...in the same sentence it said he would be joining the Antrimm squad for the Tommy Cooper Cup. Best of luck to CJ and the boys in the Tommy Cooper Cup :D

As a matter of interest, if his temporary transfer went through to whatever club he was meant to play for in the states, can he now still play for St Galls and Antrim or does he have to sit out the 3 month transfer?

We had a lad return home early from the states recently and he had to sit out a few weeks until his three months were up, is this still the case?

culchy1

Quote from: The Real SlimShady on June 19, 2007, 10:49:38 AM
I'd fancy St Biddys to beat 'sharrrrkin. Youse boys is no gooders!!!!!!!

Cant see 'sharkin coming up out of that league for a couple of years, dont rate the attitude of a lot of the players.

slim, i'm not goin to go into our clubs politics on here.
but ur rite to say some of our boys attitudes stink, all the same we will come up this year no doubt about it, i cud take the team an get back up. :D
we still have alot of good dedicated players, if we put in the same effort and time as you's do in toome, we wud be up there with u's!
but its easier said than done, aint that rite slim. ;)

we put in a serious effort a couple of years ago and got to the semi, so it shows it is possible if the attitude is rite.
too many booze begs ! ::)

The Real SlimShady

if the attitude isnt right it doesnt matter a f**k who is in charge or how long ye's are out trainin. no gooders drag the team down and thats that, 'sharkin has too many no gooderssssssssssssssss.........

culchy1

i'm not arguing with ye slim, just think we will come back up this year, but unless things change we will be back down the year after again.
thought that goin down wud have been the kick up the arse that we needed but still same old same old.

milltown row

Slim we are still not at full pelt this year, and will struggle, the 2 other mcgourtys away at the end of the month. i hear Cunningham is away soon to the states.

i'd say Cargin still favourites for the Championship this year

The Real SlimShady

who? Kevin and Ciaran going stateside?

their shoes will be filled with CJ, Kelly, Niblock. St galls the team 2 bt.

milltown row

yes

sean Kelly has not kicked ball all year

slim were you playing first game at milltown 8)

Maximus Marillius

Quoteslim were you playing first game at milltown

Slim playing  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The Real SlimShady

could well of been, could well have got frozen in the showers too.

why?

culchy1

i heard niblock was for the u s of a also!! ;) ;)

cj straight back in trainin with the county fair play te him, an antrim gael thru an thru ::)

heard big tony convery and sean kelly are expected to link up with the squad.

maybe more to follow, what bout geek slim or even more so antrim will need a new sub goalie now that young kerr from galls has left for usa.
wonder what joe robb's doing for the summer!! ;D ;D

The Real SlimShady

if you were in Division one ye'd know Joe Robb plays full forward 'sharrrrrrrrrkin son! Bones does goals for Kickems.

Ooor boy Devlin wont be near no county squad, why the fook wod he? look sweet goin up fir that oul shite after not bein asked b4.

donie know wat i'm talkin fitba wi you fir sir, yous boys is no goooodersss  :D

milltown row

no just called down for the second half you didn't have much to do our second team is made up of players who think they should be seniors and and other lads who wont play for the thirds

do yous have the same problem? our third team is top and and the craics better

showers yes rubbish what can i say? it's the same in our dressing room. plus the smell of the sewer. not good.

some boys from the senior team heading of for months holiday not the full summer

The Real SlimShady

our showers are ket too, brutal altogether.

think we had bare 15 again your reserves, our 3rds wer playin at home. we had to play oor manager again youse. Luckily oor manager is Blondie Gallager  :D