Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Ed Ricketts

"But this has been a good time to refresh our minds. We have prioritised a few things and I am sure you will see a reaction."

Man Utd 0-2 Watford - HT
Doc would listen to any kind of nonsense and change it for you to a kind of wisdom.

fearbrags

Get big Sam ffs  or Harry at least it would be fun  ;)

Look-Up!

Quote from: fearbrags on November 20, 2021, 03:58:20 PM
Get big Sam ffs  or Harry at least it would be fun  ;)
Di Canio till end of season

gerrykeegan

Harry Maguire is an awful captain. 
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Hound

Quote from: gerrykeegan on November 20, 2021, 04:12:03 PM
Harry Maguire is an awful captain.
That was prophetic Gerry. United had been looking a lot better, as much because Watford have dropped off, but the red card makes it much harder. Awful by Maguire.

GJL

Sums up Maguire this year for Utd. He is nowhere near the required standard to be playing never mind captain.

This performance will expedite a new management.

BennyCake

3-1

I think that could be it for Ole.

Helix.

Has to be the P45 now surely for Ole. Dilly ding dilly gone :o Poor from de gea for the 3rd goal.
Van de beek some silver lining from that shitshow

rodney trotter

Lindelof holding his hands behind his back worrying about not handling it .. just let him have a free shot

J70

3-1

Ole in!! 8)

Seriously though, surely THAT has to be it for Solksjaer??

Shocking performance.

J70

quit yo jibbajabba

Does this mean we get to see Keanes Maguire impression again 😃

4 1 now...im actually sad. Has to be the end #olenotatthewheel

Cunny Funt

A mess of a team, error after individual error. Like a group of players that met for the first time before the game in the car park. 1st half performance was as poor as I've seen from a Man United team.

As poor as they were at 2-1 they had a decent opportunity of getting at least a 2-2 draw out of that match but captain Maguire had other ideas with his poor control getting himself into trouble the finish to the game is probably expected from such a disjointed team with 10 men. The likes of Degea and Lindelof didn't cover themselves in glory on those last two goals

screenexile

FFS!!! Ole will definitely go now what a balls.

Hopefully it's Rodgers and they still won't improve. I think he's massively over rated and if you take Suarez out of the Liverpool team he's a fairly average manager!