The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

whitey

Actually I think it's a pretty fair description.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: whitey on January 12, 2018, 12:01:51 AM

With your username I'm shocked 

heganboy

Theres no hope for you at all is there?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

foxcommander

Is there any way we can raise funds to send Eamon & his liberal pals on a one way ticket to Haiti so they can experience the cosmopolitan delights of that country for themselves??

I'll stick in 50 quid. Who's with me?

Note: there is no Starbucks in Haiti. OMG Shithole??
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

heganboy

Starbucks?
They don't even have Nascar
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

whitey

Quote from: heganboy on January 12, 2018, 12:16:15 AM

Theres no hope for you at all is there?

If you wouldn't go there on vacation or live there it's a $hithole. While it was a terribly politically incorrect comment, he was right on the money

Oraisteach

You do know that most of our ancestors here in the States came from a "shithole" country, right?

Declan

Its incredible really to be observing this. Nothing Trump says surprises me anymore as he's obviously deranged/racist/senile - take your pick. Here's an extract from an interview with that liberal bastion the WSJ and its a real rant about how he is the smartest and best at everything, as WSJ tries to ask him about Bannon, must be read to be believed. The amazing thing is he got elected.

seafoid

Quote from: Declan on January 12, 2018, 09:28:03 AM
Its incredible really to be observing this. Nothing Trump says surprises me anymore as he's obviously deranged/racist/senile - take your pick. Here's an extract from an interview with that liberal bastion the WSJ and its a real rant about how he is the smartest and best at everything, as WSJ tries to ask him about Bannon, must be read to be believed. The amazing thing is he got elected.

Great snippet. It's all out in the open now.
Vicente Fox  is a former Mexican president. He took an interesting way to reply to Trump

Vicente Fox Quesada(@VicenteFoxQue)

.@realDonaldTrump, your mouth is the foulest shithole in the world. With what authority do you proclaim who's welcome in America and who's not. America's greatness is built on diversity, or have you forgotten your immigrant background, Donald?

Maybe this is how people will treat Trump going forward. There is no point pretending he is normal.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

seafoid

Grant Hamilton

@Gramiq

Genius. Until today, if you Googled "Trump" and "shithole" all you got were hotel reviews.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Gabriel_Hurl

Some sharp minds amongst his followers

stew

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 12, 2018, 04:44:31 PM
Some sharp minds amongst his followers

The man is some sort of savant, I mean he is capable of brilliance which is much more than tempered by his idiocy, he is a fascinating man who I think things will end badly for, no way he runs again against Oprah, the annointed one of the left in 2020, he will either be in the big house or in a rubber room in some hospital in Noo York.

I do love it that the liberals w**k themselves silly over his every utterance, they hate him no president has ever been hated since Lincoln, plus he beat their darling Hillory, that did not go down well, the youtube clips of the libs crying like childer at the result is priceless.

When are Oprah, Whoopi, bernhardt and the rest of the hollywood scumbags that said they were going to leave the country if Trump won actually going to move to Canada??? They cant go quick enough for me although I kinda like Oprah, at least she is a decent human being.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

whitey

2 Republicans who attended the meeting "do not recall Trump" making the $hithole comments

In other news the pink pussy cat hats are no w deemed offensive to women who don't have vaginas, and to women who don't have pink labias