Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PMG1

Quote from: marty34 on August 16, 2023, 10:29:03 PM
Quote from: PMG1 on August 16, 2023, 10:16:07 PM
Still a fair slope on the pitch and it's pretty short compared to most other pitch's, new complex is a great job though

Is the pitch any bigger?
Nope didn't look like it anyway

BrotherMore6592

Some negative b*stards in Tyrone

If you were throwing 50 notes at them they'd complain that they couldn't catch it fast enough

trailer

Still a fair slope on the pitch and it's pretty short compared to most other pitch's, new complex is a great job though

I drove past and thought there was a slope but wondered was there really a slope or is it an illusion with the terrain around it. I didn't get a proper look. But thought they would have flatten it out. Maybe not? 

TyroneOnlooker

Quote from: trailer on August 17, 2023, 08:22:02 AM

I drove past and thought there was a slope but wondered was there really a slope or is it an illusion with the terrain around it. I didn't get a proper look. But thought they would have flatten it out. Maybe not?

Couldn't see how there'd be a slope, sure the whole thing was dug up and started from scratch. could be wrong though. Anyway, it looks the part from pictures I've seen and will be a great venue for championship matches and hopefully the likes of underage county matches, mckenna cups etc once lights are in and it's all finished

ClubScene13

Quote from: Christmas Lights on July 26, 2023, 04:46:47 PM
Coalisland will finish mid table.....comfortably.

This weekend will tell a tale on this prediction. If they lose to KC and Carmen there will be absolutely be nothing comfortable about it. Not having a go by the way I definitely agreed with these sentiments at the time, Moortown, Greencastle and Edendork have just kicked it up a notch since then

square_ball

Fianna have Edendork on 27th August which will be a huge game if they don't pick up any points this weekend. I'd still be hugely surprised if they went down especially if they have the safety net of a play off.

clarshack

The Fianna v Edendork game will be massive.

Onthe40

Big result in Moortown last night, Moortown 7-8 up at HT and let it slip..  couple of big away results from Omagh in recent weeks on the lough shore..
2 points wouldve been a serious lift to M'town last night

tight at the bottom

GaaGPT

snowy2hunt

Did  the Moy  get rid of their management

ClubScene13

Quote from: snowy2hunt on August 17, 2023, 12:18:23 PM
Did  the Moy  get rid of their management

Not sure if pushed out or walked but believe they left after Clonoe game

GaelTheGael

Quote from: square_ball on August 17, 2023, 10:24:58 AM
Fianna have Edendork on 27th August which will be a huge game if they don't pick up any points this weekend. I'd still be hugely surprised if they went down especially if they have the safety net of a play off.
Be nothing straight forward about a play off with Pomeroy for example. Generally speaking the Div2 team tends to win the Play Off game as they have more momentum from winning the majority of games over a season.

ClubScene13

Quote from: GaelTheGael on August 17, 2023, 06:27:22 PM
Quote from: square_ball on August 17, 2023, 10:24:58 AM
Be nothing straight forward about a play off with Pomeroy for example. Generally speaking the Div2 team tends to win the Play Off game as they have more momentum from winning the majority of games over a season.

Pomeroy would be no push overs but I'd favour Coalisland massively to come through the play offs. Beragh are second for example having won every game bar one, and I think if they met Coalisland tomorrow they would get blown away. Too much talent in that team to go down.

What are the dates for the junior, intermediate, senior finals this year?

LeoMc

Quote from: Moonshine on August 05, 2023, 11:51:54 AM
Quote from: Jerome on August 05, 2023, 09:05:45 AM
What is going on with Errigal  :-\ three losses in a row

No county men in 2 of them and sending offs in 3 of them. Might explain a bit
Is that 4 defeats in 5 now?