Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcpen

Quote from: Cunny Funt on February 21, 2024, 10:09:31 PMNot much luck with injuries this season and the main reason for such a struggle all season has been the injuries especially with the amount of defenders out. It will be uphill challenge now for top 4/5 without Shaw and Martinez for extended period of time
Ah stop, 5 wins in a row, probably makes them the most in form team in the league. The most expensive squad ever assembled in the history of the game, top 4 is in their sights, and is theirs to lose at this stage.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

gallsman

Sir Big Jim has laid bare his plans! Swallow the contents of the jiffy bag everyone.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: jcpen on February 22, 2024, 09:16:58 AM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on February 21, 2024, 10:09:31 PMNot much luck with injuries this season and the main reason for such a struggle all season has been the injuries especially with the amount of defenders out. It will be uphill challenge now for top 4/5 without Shaw and Martinez for extended period of time
Ah stop, 5 wins in a row, probably makes them the most in form team in the league. The most expensive squad ever assembled in the history of the game, top 4 is in their sights, and is theirs to lose at this stage.

You need to stay off the glue lad, simple math will tell you Utd will have the same league finish as Liverpool last season.. Utd have Liverpool Arsenal and City to play.. In fact I doubt very much they will get top 6

Turf/LL  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

jcpen

Who the hell is a Tufll did he ride your Mrs or something :'( 

Man United are unstoppable right now, 5 wins in a row. Champions League will be back at Falling down Trafford next season no doubt about it.

NAG1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 22, 2024, 09:41:02 AM

You need to stay off the glue lad, simple math will tell you Utd will have the same league finish as Liverpool last season.. Utd have Liverpool Arsenal and City to play.. In fact I doubt very much they will get top 6

Turf/LL  ;)

Seems like the multiple account WUMs are back  ::)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: jcpen on February 22, 2024, 09:46:54 AMWho the hell is a Tufll did he ride your Mrs or something :'( 

Man United are unstoppable right now, 5 wins in a row. Champions League will be back at Falling down Trafford next season no doubt about it.

Have you seen this guy? He couldn't ride his own missus lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

jcpen

Quote from: NAG1 on February 22, 2024, 09:49:21 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 22, 2024, 09:41:02 AM

Turf/LL  ;)

Seems like the multiple account WUMs are back  ::)
I've only one account Buddy.
I'm convinced Cunny Funt and Captain Obvious are the same poster though. Not that it matters but dunno why you need two accounts.

trailer

JR making all the right noises in his interviews with the media yesterday. God knows there's been a good few false dawns in the last number of years but certainly he can talk the talk... can he walk the walk?

Square Ball

Quote from: trailer on February 22, 2024, 11:05:44 AMJR making all the right noises in his interviews with the media yesterday. God knows there's been a good few false dawns in the last number of years but certainly he can talk the talk... can he walk the walk?

He sure did, liked two in particular, "man utd must walk to the right solution, not run to the wrong one" and "if I wanted an investment I would have bough another chemical company"

Interesting to see what happens in the next transfer window, who goes and who stays.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Cunny Funt

Quote from: NAG1 on February 22, 2024, 09:49:21 AMSeems like the multiple account WUMs are back  ::)
Back? He never left. His obsession with me and thinking I'm another poster is a bit wacko. I've all of his accounts blocked ages ago having zero interest in what he has to say. He's near 50 years of age time that Laoislad with his multiple accounts cops himself on than playing a man child on here.

jcpen

Quote from: Cunny Funt on February 22, 2024, 01:43:56 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on February 22, 2024, 09:49:21 AMSeems like the multiple account WUMs are back  ::)
Back? He never left. His obsession with me and thinking I'm another poster is a bit wacko. I've all of his accounts blocked ages ago having zero interest in what he has to say. He's near 50 years of age time that Laoislad with his multiple accounts cops himself on than playing a man child on here.
Ah here now as Millytown would say, this is getting bizarre.  ;D
Calm down Captain Obvious it's only the Internet no need to be so upset.

jcpen

Quote from: Square Ball on February 22, 2024, 12:32:47 PM
Quote from: trailer on February 22, 2024, 11:05:44 AMJR making all the right noises in his interviews with the media yesterday. God knows there's been a good few false dawns in the last number of years but certainly he can talk the talk... can he walk the walk?

He sure did, liked two in particular, "man utd must walk to the right solution, not run to the wrong one" and "if I wanted an investment I would have bough another chemical company"

Interesting to see what happens in the next transfer window, who goes and who stays.
The stadium issue isn't being mentioned on here. Will they build a new stadium or upgrade? He seems in favour of a brand new stadium.

snoopdog

Quote from: jcpen on February 22, 2024, 02:49:33 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on February 22, 2024, 12:32:47 PM

The stadium issue isn't being mentioned on here. Will they build a new stadium or upgrade? He seems in favour of a brand new stadium.

The stadium whether it's new or refurbished is going to happen. But it's a good idea of Jim's to get money from the govt to build a state of art stadium. Old Trafford has the south stand issue with the railway line  and a street of houses right behind that again. But I'm sure it's possible to build over the railway line.  I've been to old Trafford many times, and it's obv not state of the art anymore but it's not as bad as its made out to be either. Remember apart from the south stand the rest of the ground is no older than croke pk. All those other 3 ends were demolished and rebuilt starting with the Stretford end in 1993.

Blowitupref

I see just when Rasmus Hojlund has found the goal scoring form he's ruled out with a muscle injury for the next 4 or 5 games. While a blow to United it's a boost to Villa and Spurs ahead of them.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

trailer

Quote from: Blowitupref on February 23, 2024, 02:16:10 PMI see just when Rasmus Hojlund has found the goal scoring form he's ruled out with a muscle injury for the next 4 or 5 games. While a blow to United it's a boost to Villa and Spurs ahead of them.

Disaster. Clubs medical department needs overhauled.