Premier League 2017/18

Started by heganboy, July 19, 2017, 04:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Chelsea are in some form.... they had that blip but seem to be on a roll
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

Some finish to that Arsenal,Chelsea game. A draw probably a fair result.

Milltown Row2

Will be the tightest finish for second place .... Ever
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 03, 2018, 09:50:42 PM
Going to be some battle for 4th place.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Captain Obvious on January 03, 2018, 10:02:53 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 03, 2018, 09:50:42 PM
Going to be some battle for 4th place.

Think Spurs will take one of the top four spots!

TabClear

Cracking game at the Emirates. Hopefully the battle for the top four is tight so Sky can try Make everyone belief it's the best year ever when City wrap the league up by March!

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: TabClear on January 03, 2018, 10:16:18 PM
Cracking game at the Emirates. Hopefully the battle for the top four is tight so Sky can try Make everyone belief it's the best year ever when City wrap the league up by March!

I actually think this year has been good, it will be won by an really outstanding team, playing great football.The other top 4 places is a close contest so far between 5 other good teams and 5 PL teams have made it through to the last 16 of the CL . It has been more entertaininga nd a higher standard this year, than it has been for a while.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

TabClear

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on January 04, 2018, 08:35:27 AM

I actually think this year has been good, it will be won by an really outstanding team, playing great football.The other top 4 places is a close contest so far between 5 other good teams and 5 PL teams have made it through to the last 16 of the CL . It has been more entertaininga nd a higher standard this year, than it has been for a while.

No I agree, its just a pity City are so far ahead. I just always enjoy Sky's attempts to make the most meaningless games a "Showdown". The top four battle should keep them sorted this year

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: TabClear on January 04, 2018, 09:38:11 AM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on January 04, 2018, 08:35:27 AM

No I agree, its just a pity City are so far ahead. I just always enjoy Sky's attempts to make the most meaningless games a "Showdown". The top four battle should keep them sorted this year
Sky gonna Sky
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Captain Obvious

Has taken West Ham United 70 mins to get a shot on goal and what a shot at that!

laoislad

Now that's a goal! Some strike from Obiang.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Captain Obvious

seafoid

Irish u21 international

View image on Twitter

West Ham United

✔@WestHamUtd

Declan Rice. 
18 years old. 
Man of the match.

11:36 PM - Jan 4, 2018

And Moyes is his manager  . Go on my son.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Cunny Funt

From the Bunker

Quote from: Cunny Funt on January 07, 2018, 01:04:14 AM
Stoke sacked Mark Hughes

About time! Although he is one of the cheapest Managers in the Premier League.