Author Topic: Premier League 2017/18  (Read 30363 times)

Captain Obvious

• View Profile
Re: Premier League 2017/18
« Reply #465 on: April 07, 2018, 07:35:17 PM »
Manchester City have only themselves to blame, should have led by 4-0 at least at half time and ended up counting the cost of those misses. Even 2nd half When City were 2nd best Sterling missed a sitter.

StGallsGAA

• View Profile
« Reply #466 on: April 07, 2018, 08:06:57 PM »
Great win for a (12 man ?) United team.

They were value for the win in the second half, but what the hell was the referee watching? Young-  no question that should have been red and a Stonewall penalty.
Pogba lucky to be on the field. 5 or 6 borderline yellows that I saw from United that weren't given as fouls. City Breathing seemed to be a free kick for United.

I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like that.

You'll get over it with Nurofen hun

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 07, 2018, 08:27:04 PM »

They were value for the win in the second half, but what the hell was the referee watching? Young-  no question that should have been red and a Stonewall penalty.
Pogba lucky to be on the field. 5 or 6 borderline yellows that I saw from United that weren't given as fouls. City Breathing seemed to be a free kick for United.

You'll get over it with Nurofen hun

These decisions over the season even themselves out, could be argued that City deserved a goal on Wed night but that how it rolls sometimes!

Liverpool to beat City handy on Tuesday night
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #468 on: April 07, 2018, 08:29:28 PM »
Just on the notion that United arenít making progress under Mourinho todayís win takes them to 71 points, the most since Fergie left, with six games left.

#smallvictories

snoopdog

• View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 07, 2018, 08:54:26 PM »

Makes it all the sweeter. Bitter Berties

Captain Obvious

• View Profile
« Reply #470 on: April 08, 2018, 06:02:01 PM »
Javier Hernandez loves scoring against Chelsea.

NAG1

• View Profile
« Reply #471 on: April 09, 2018, 12:38:31 PM »
Just on the notion that United arenít making progress under Mourinho todayís win takes them to 71 points, the most since Fergie left, with six games left.

#smallvictories

I've said it previously on the United thread, everyone raving about Liverpool Spurs, Klopp amd Poch and by all reckoning a piss poor United side leading them both. The negativity in the press around JM shouldnt disguise the fact that they are ahead of both of these apparently amazing sides.

He might not playing the open attacking football but he is still doing a decent job or winning football matches.

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #472 on: April 10, 2018, 09:22:05 PM »
At this rate Utd have a good chance of winning the league.  ;D City have collapsed
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #473 on: April 14, 2018, 09:30:51 PM »
League over now! Fair play City to go to Spurs and beat them handy !

Cunny Funt

• View Profile
« Reply #474 on: April 14, 2018, 09:37:29 PM »
Just two more points required for Manchester City to become champions now. Man United are not going to win all of their remaining game so in truth the title is already won. Spurs all over the place in defence tonight only lucky they weren't beat 5 or 6-1.

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #475 on: April 14, 2018, 11:08:38 PM »
Just two more points required for Manchester City to become champions now. Man United are not going to win all of their remaining game so in truth the title is already won. Spurs all over the place in defence tonight only lucky they weren't beat 5 or 6-1.

Hope for FA cup?

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #476 on: April 15, 2018, 11:07:06 AM »
How can the league be over 4 days after you declared that Man U had a chance ? Where is your credibility ?
Those biscuits are for the visitors

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #477 on: April 15, 2018, 12:58:45 PM »
How can the league be over 4 days after you declared that Man U had a chance ? Where is your credibility ?

I was taking the piss!! You have seen the league table?

Cunny Funt

• View Profile
« Reply #478 on: April 15, 2018, 02:05:39 PM »

Hope for FA cup?
No Man City to play next week instead they will be home to Man United side that have already got knocked out of cup competitions this season by Bristol City and Sevilla...

Cunny Funt

• View Profile
« Reply #479 on: April 15, 2018, 05:53:19 PM »
Thats it Man City champions well done to them, no doubt they would prefer to win the title in front of their home fans next week instead of getting it handed to them this afternoon. Hopefully next seasons Premier league title race is a bit more interesting.