Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Puff

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 01, 2011, 07:16:44 PM
Was waiting on Liverpool, had me sweating a bit, think i'll put the winnings on Rangers tomorrow. At evens, what a price!!

draw written all over it big son.

The Worker

paco

£10 on Linfield, United, Cardiff and Newcastle (tomorrow).

Minder

Quote from: paco on January 04, 2011, 09:22:55 PM

Paco - I hope you are gonna do West Ham (+1) to cover yourself and ensure some profit if it is a draw or West Ham win?

Did

Spurs
Liverpool
Bolton

Very dodgy, but sure.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

beer baron

Going to watch the Everton/Spurs game so threw a fiver on arteta for 1st goal!I've an awful feeling they'll at least get a draw!

The Worker

Quote from: Minder on January 05, 2011, 06:30:09 PM

Paco - I hope you are gonna do West Ham (+1) to cover yourself and ensure some profit if it is a draw or West Ham win?

Did

Spurs
Liverpool
Bolton

Very dodgy, but sure.

Did the same without Liverpool!

paco

Quote from: Minder on January 05, 2011, 06:30:09 PM

Did

Spurs
Liverpool
Bolton

Very dodgy, but sure.

Wasn't home in time unfortunately, Newcastle are probably the most unpredictable team in the PL so I just have to hope Avram Grant doesn't get any ideas!

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lurganblue

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 05, 2011, 09:27:55 PM
Thats some results so far tonight?

It's nights like this I'm glad I didn't call at the bookies on my way home from work

Don Johnson

I had Newcastle, Bolton wins and Villa to draw. Useless c***ts conceded in the 80th minute and got Heskey sent off.

paco

Quote from: Minder on January 05, 2011, 09:11:42 PM
You must be sweating now Paco  ;D

It was touch and go there for a while but it was sheer relief when the final whistle went!

paco

Tried goals, goals, goals today for the first time and West Brom let me down. Don't think I'll be trying it again if I couldn't even get one on FA Cup 3rd round day.

under the bar

Does anyone know what price Southampton were to beat Blackpool today?

I was in the car yest when Holloway came on to say he was playing his youth side and I meant to check to see if the price to see if Sot'on were worth a flutter.