What's your favourite Pizza topping?

Started by Hashtag, November 23, 2011, 09:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

johnneycool

semi-related story on pizza's.

I was once on a business trip with a colleague and we went out that night to get some grub. He was a chip eater (from West Belfast) and pretty picky about what he'd eat. We agreed on a sit down pizza parlour where you could see the pizza's being made in the ovens. The girl arrived over to take our order and I ordered first, he then proceeded to order a marguerita, but with no tomatoe sauce. The girl noted this down and walked away, only to turn on her heals and came back to the table to see if she'd heard him correctly, he repeated the same, so slightly bemused off she went to the chef.
She showed the chef the docket and he and her had a bit of a conversation and pointing over at our table, so my colleague at the top of his voice out, 'no sauce mate, i hate tomatoes' across the whole place. At this point i said to him, 'fuckin hell, if you didn't like pizza, you should have said', he said he loved pizza's but just not ones with red sauce on them.

WTF

Mayo4Sam

Pepperoni, ham, bacon, pineapple, chorizo, chicken & peppers

Actually double pepperoni
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

ardal

4 quesos

mmmmmmmh

Maybe add a few thinly sliced mushrooms (wild), if I'm in the mood

Hardy

Why in the leppin feck would anyone (over 9) be interested in what someone else's favourite ANYTHING is? Never mind pizza topping? Never mind people you don't even know? What difference does it make? What does knowing what kind of pizza Muppet likes contribute to the enlightenment or amusement of the rest of us? Or vice versa? It's the kind of conversation you hear in Junior Infants.

I have friends who go on like this all the time. ALL the f'n TIME. Grown up, middle-aged people.

I love Chocolate Goldgrain. Do you like them?
- Ehh ... they're grand, I suppose.

You can't beat them with a cup of tea.
- Right.

Milky tea, of course. Do you take much milk in your tea?
- No. Just a spoonful (this just to avoid being monosyllabic).

No sugar, though. I can't stand sugar in my tea. Funnily enough, I take two spoons in coffee, though. That's strange, isn't it? I don't know why. Do you take sugar in your tea?
- Oh sorry. What?

Sugar?
- Yes, Honey?

Hahha! Hooooooooohaaaah! Oh Lord! Hooooooooooooooooooh! Yes Honey! But seriously. Back to sugar. How much sugar do you like?
- Can you pass me that fork?

Here.
- Now, hold still while I stab your eyeballs, one at a time.

Stop it. Please. Now.

Don Johnson

Hardy, what's your favourite cheese on a pizza?

ONeill

Quote from: Hardy on November 23, 2011, 04:48:11 PM
Why in the leppin feck would anyone (over 9) be interested in what someone else's favourite ANYTHING is? Never mind pizza topping? Never mind people you don't even know? What difference does it make? What does knowing what kind of pizza Muppet likes contribute to the enlightenment or amusement of the rest of us? Or vice versa? It's the kind of conversation you hear in Junior Infants.

I have friends who go on like this all the time. ALL the f'n TIME. Grown up, middle-aged people.

- Right.

No sugar, though. I can't stand sugar in my tea. Funnily enough, I take two spoons in coffee, though. That's strange, isn't it? I don't know why. Do you take sugar in your tea?
- Oh sorry. What?

Sugar?
- Yes, Honey?

Hahha! Hooooooooohaaaah! Oh Lord! Hooooooooooooooooooh! Yes Honey! But seriously. Back to sugar. How much sugar do you like?

Here.

Stop it. Please. Now.

Jaysus you're one miserable bastard.

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gold

Quote from: BennyCake on November 23, 2011, 01:56:38 PM
Could never understand why someone would put pineapple on a pizza. Pineapples are for fruit cocktails and the likes. They shouldn't be on anything hot. That's just sick.

Completly agree.

I'm either ham or pepperoni--simple but great--i like to taste the pizza rather than a myriad of toppings
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

muppet

Hardy I think you will like this on twitter:

http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23TodayImWearing

Everyone tells you what they are wearing.
MWWSI 2017

Hardy

Quote from: ONeill on November 23, 2011, 06:48:28 PM
Quote from: Hardy on November 23, 2011, 04:48:11 PM

- Right.

- Oh sorry. What?

Sugar?
- Yes, Honey?

Here.

Stop it. Please. Now.

Jaysus you're one miserable b**tard.

If you're leading up to telling me how you like your eggs, forget it.

Tyrones own

Quote from: muppet on November 23, 2011, 07:14:30 PM

As opposed to here with you lads telling me what I'm thinking :D
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Hardy

That's it! Twitter is the logical outcome of all this wanting to tell other people things they don't care about. It's a great name too because it's just like a school of sparrows in a hedge - all twitter and shit.

leaveherinsir

Quote from: Hardy on November 23, 2011, 07:42:36 PM

That's it! Twitter is the logical outcome of all this wanting to tell other people things they don't care about. It's a great name too because it's just like a school of sparrows in a hedge - all twitter and shit.
#leaveherinsir likes this  ;). P.s. liver, pineapple and banana!!

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on November 23, 2011, 07:39:09 PM
As opposed to here with you lads telling me what I'm thinking :D

You misunderstand.

We don't believe you do any thinking at all.  ;D
MWWSI 2017