China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiMucker

Quote from: JoG2 on November 13, 2021, 02:09:27 PM
Are the anti vax, Covid denying lunatic fringe protesting outside secondary schools in other parts of the country or is it just Derry City ?
Better not be outside my kids school! Where did you see that Jog?

JoG2

Quote from: HiMucker on November 13, 2021, 02:21:06 PM
Are the anti vax, Covid denying lunatic fringe protesting outside secondary schools in other parts of the country or is it just Derry City ?
Better not be outside my kids school! Where did you see that Jog?

The College

RealSpiritof98

Some right wing lunatics about here, please stop watching Rte or BBC, you are being fed a shot load of bullshit, how can you not see this 19months in. It just so happens the same covid players ala gates are now the climate warriors.... Come on please wake thenfuck up. Please do some research this plan is in black and white

armaghniac

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on November 14, 2021, 02:14:51 AM
Some right wing lunatics about here, please stop watching Rte or BBC, you are being fed a shot load of bullshit, how can you not see this 19months in. It just so happens the same covid players ala gates are now the climate warriors.... Come on please wake thenfuck up. Please do some research this plan is in black and white

Some right wing lunatics about here. That's true anyway.

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Eire90

they been doing it since early this year i think  some even served papers to school heads.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: armaghniac on November 14, 2021, 03:37:41 AM

I'm confused about the plan the governments are trying to do, is it destroying the economy to give big pharma money for vaccines? Help me out
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

It's the great reset. Have you not heard  ;D

JoG2

Quote from: Eire90 on November 14, 2021, 04:05:36 AM

they been doing it since early this year i think  some even served papers to school heads.

Can school principles not be issued with cattle prods?

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Tony Baloney

How do these protestors get the time to protest at schools during working hours?

Jim Bob

They invaded a secondary school in east Tyrone recently shouting and gulping at anyone they saw with a mask on. Last words as they departed were " We ll be back !"

Eire90

it says on irish times or somewhere cahill and mccloskey have  joined forces and  issue notices to politicians

lenny

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 14, 2021, 09:19:29 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on November 14, 2021, 03:37:41 AM

I'm confused about the plan the governments are trying to do, is it destroying the economy to give big pharma money for vaccines? Help me out

All the governments around the world who can't agree on anything else have got together on this and agreed that big pharmaceutical companies aren't making enough money so they've invented a virus which also wrecks all economies. It's called the big reset or something like that, where a lot of money has been taken out of the economy to be given to  big pharma. Makes a lot of sense to some people apparently.

Eire90

i have heard the italian guy in letterkenny was a freeman of the land person

JoG2

Quote from: Eire90 on November 14, 2021, 02:51:07 PM
it says on irish times or somewhere cahill and mccloskey have  joined forces and  issue notices to politicians

McCloskey has been hailing Cahill as the country's guiding star for about 18 months. Wiser sectioned. McCloskey's husband went missing about 6 months into Lockdown. Was found OK, just needed his head showered