The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossie11

Fee agreed 15m according to todayfm sports news.

AZOffaly

Me too. Rafa obviously didn't fancy him from the off, and he was the scapegoat every time. Not surprising his confidence would have been affected.

Rafa, you're a strange, strange man.

Good win yesterday, but not unexpected. As I said, against the better teams we're capable of doing that on any given day. It's the games in between playing Chelsea, United, Arsenal etc that will determine the destination of the league title (i.e. Old Trafford).

bingobus

Would have liked to have seen him done well but he never once looked like he added anything to the team and in some of the games you'd have had to check the teamsheet to see if he was actually playing. He will be remembered for some of his misses rather than his goals, if he had finished some of glaring misses in a few of the games that we drew, then he may have deserved more chances.

I don't think he'll be missed and I won't lose any sleep over it.

nutsy--1

Selling Keane may sound good now but what happens if torres picks up another hamstring problem for Spain, is kuyt the only striker i'm not counting babel r n'gog because their shite!!!!

isourboydownyet

reports of saviola coming on loan with a view to permanent deal

Double Cross

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 02, 2009, 04:08:36 PM
Me too. Rafa obviously didn't fancy him from the off, and he was the scapegoat every time. Not surprising his confidence would have been affected.

Benitez did not want Keane, the deal to bring Keane to Anfield was done by Rick Parry, Benitez had nothing to do with it. Benitez and Parry have had a fall out and Benitez used Keane as a way of getting back at Parry.

nifan

Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 02, 2009, 04:04:27 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 02, 2009, 12:12:13 PM
Nice one centurian... like it.  (For bonus point... line from which film?)

Give up you Liverpool slabbers?  :-*

I can only assume nobody answered as they thought you where joking, as it is ridiculously easy question.

Declan

Strange alright but its in Keane's interest to go to a team where he'll get regular games and where they actually try and pass the ball!!!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: isourboydownyet on February 02, 2009, 04:16:07 PM
reports of saviola coming on loan with a view to permanent deal

50 mins left they would want to get the move on....
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Bensars

Why is there an extension due to weather conditions ?

Fax machines arent affected by snow !

AZOffaly

Bensars

If they are cutting it that fine, they should pay the cost of missing it.

AZOffaly

Does this leave 0 Irish at Liverpool now, at least around the first team? With Finnan gone, and Keane, I can't think of anybody else apart from a couple of very young lads. That's fairly unusual.

Is Spain the new Ireland?

nifan

They have to fax the fa by the cut off that they have agreed the deal in principle, and prove that the weather is affecting the finalizing of the deal.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: nifan on February 02, 2009, 04:19:26 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 02, 2009, 04:04:27 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 02, 2009, 12:12:13 PM
Nice one centurian... like it.  (For bonus point... line from which film?)

Give up you Liverpool slabbers?  :-*

I can only assume nobody answered as they thought you where joking, as it is ridiculously easy question.

Oh! anyway as I can't be bothered getting the Everton thread going at the moment me thinks the reds will  wil come unstuck on Wednesday -shades of King  ::)  Kennys demise in 1990. Is it on UTV?