The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: Over the Bar on January 29, 2009, 03:48:14 PM
QuoteMadrid have 5 wins on the trot and have the likes of Robben back.
Sneijdner may be back as well

How has yer new fella Huntelaar performed since joining?  

Madrid have to choose whether to play him or Lassana Diarra against Liverpool as both have already played in the UEFA cup this season. One can play but not both, i think Madrid being Madrid thought they could overturn this rule but dont think they succeeded.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Doogie Browser on January 29, 2009, 03:46:05 PMWould Barry have made a big difference to Liverpool this season if he had signed then? 

I don't think he would - he'd have been replacing Alonso - who has been if not our best player this season - then 2nd best after Gerrard

The Real Laoislad

Spurs have confirmed they have made a inquiry about Robbie Keane
You'll Never Walk Alone.

kumquat

Spurs make 12mill bid for Keane. Time to cut your losses  ;D
Buy us a pint then Boselecta!!!

Owenmoresider

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 29, 2009, 05:40:05 PM
Spurs have confirmed they have made a inquiry about Robbie Keane
Unbelievable. Looks like three players who left the Lane in the past year are going to be back there now if that goes ahead. United don't fancy selling Berbatov I wonder?

slow corner back

And they will probably make a profit on all three, strange but makes sense from a business perspective

ardal

Quote from: Minder on January 29, 2009, 03:52:11 PM

Madrid have to choose whether to play him or Lassana Diarra against Liverpool as both have already played in the UEFA cup this season. One can play but not both, i think Madrid being Madrid thought they could overturn this rule but dont think they succeeded.

Huntelaar is getting a ton more match practice. Diarra is only getting a few minutes here and there. Think that clears up who they'll play

corn02

Quote from: ardal on January 29, 2009, 09:49:47 PM
Quote from: Minder on January 29, 2009, 03:52:11 PM

Huntelaar is getting a ton more match practice. Diarra is only getting a few minutes here and there. Think that clears up who they'll play

But European football is a different beast. I have a feeling they will pick Diarra.

under the bar

Ardal says:
QuoteHuntelaar is getting a ton more match practice. Diarra is only getting a few minutes here and there. Think that clears up who they'll play

Corn02 says:
QuoteBut European football is a different beast. I have a feeling they will pick Diarra.

Who's right?  Only time will tell! Who would you put your money on?

The Real Laoislad

Reports from Anfield this morning that Keane has been dropped from the Liverpool squad for todays game v Chelsea...
Only hours left in transfer window..is this the end for Robbie?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

corn02

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 01, 2009, 11:45:28 AM
Reports from Anfield this morning that Keane has been dropped from the Liverpool squad for todays game v Chelsea...
Only hours left in transfer window..is this the end for Robbie?

Got this information on another forum yesterday from a very reliable source. He also reckons Jenas will be part of the deal.

gawa316

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/keane-on-his-way-to-spurs-1622907.html

Definitely looks like the end of the road for Robbie. Surely Rafa wouldn't be stupid enough to get rid of a striker without a replacement to come in?

Jenas can f**k right off

corn02

Again, only coming from a poster on a forum, but he is always spot on - certainly has sources within the club.

gawa316

Quote from: corn02 on February 01, 2009, 12:20:41 PM
Again, only coming from a poster on a forum, but he is always spot on - certainly has sources within the club.

I don't doubt ye but why the f**k do we need jenas or even want him? At least Lennon would be something different.

corn02

Quote from: gawa316 on February 01, 2009, 12:23:57 PM
Quote from: corn02 on February 01, 2009, 12:20:41 PM

I don't doubt ye but why the f**k do we need jenas or even want him? At least Lennon would be something different.

arggggggggggggggggggghjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gawa, don;t mention the Lennon word. I can;t stand him as a player, the most over rated player in football.

Although, obviously, Jenas is a class act, we don't need another CM. It is turning into a farce.