The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: full back on January 22, 2009, 08:35:43 AM
Are you sure it was Disneyland & not Lourdes you went to minder?
Changed man

Give me time.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

full back

Reports from Italy, has to be a joke

Juventus are ready to launch a £28m bid for Dirk Kuyt, according to frankly unbelievable reports in Italy.

Il Corriere Dello Sport claims that negotiations will begin next week as Juventus seek a replacement for Pavel Nedved.

The Czech star's agent Mino Raiola has told Juve that he will not accept a pay-as-you-play deal so the Old Lady have apparently turned to Kuyt instead.

Any bid would inevitably test the relationship between Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez and the club's American owners as Kuyt is clearly one of Benitez's favourite players.

corn02

Quote from: full back on January 22, 2009, 12:24:34 PM

Juventus are ready to launch a £28m bid for Dirk Kuyt, according to frankly unbelievable reports in Italy.

Il Corriere Dello Sport claims that negotiations will begin next week as Juventus seek a replacement for Pavel Nedved.

The Czech star's agent Mino Raiola has told Juve that he will not accept a pay-as-you-play deal so the Old Lady have apparently turned to Kuyt instead.

Any bid would inevitably test the relationship between Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez and the club's American owners as Kuyt is clearly one of Benitez's favourite players.

Hmmm for £28 million I'd near even sell him.

Source, obviously a load of shit.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: full back on January 22, 2009, 12:24:34 PM

£28mill  :o :o

I hope that true! 28mill would buy a fairly decent right winger

You'll Never Walk Alone.

brokencrossbar1

He is worth every single penny of it :P  Even at a third of that price I would snap the hand of anyone for Diggler. 

corn02

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on January 22, 2009, 12:45:11 PM
He is worth every single penny of it :P  Even at a third of that price I would snap the hand of anyone for Diggler. 

You think he is only worth £9 million in today's market?

full back

Quote from: corn02 on January 22, 2009, 12:49:12 PM

He is expensive at that corn

corn02

Quote from: full back on January 22, 2009, 12:49:42 PM

He is expensive at that corn

Bullshit.

When Ferguson signs duds like Nani for 12 and is signing unknown Serbs for about 8 or 9. Once again Kuyt undervalued.

The Real Laoislad

Would you say au revoir to him for 28mill?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

anportmorforjfc

corn02

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 22, 2009, 12:58:06 PM

Would you say au revoir to him for 28mill?

Certainly. Twice what I would value him at.

corn02

anportmorforjfc

GalwayBayBoy

I imagine we would get a decent fee for Kuyt to be honest if we sold him. An established Dutch international who's had regular champions league football while at Liverpool (and a decent scoring record in Europe too). Liverpool would certainly get their money back anyway.