Quote from: corn02 on January 19, 2009, 05:36:57 PM
Team apparently:
reina,carra,skrtel,sami,auerelio,kuy,alonso,gerrar d,riera,torres and keane

I was one out.

Where you get your info?
I would be very happy to see Keane play
You'll Never Walk Alone.

corn02

Off a forum, the poster is generally spot on and a bit in the know, just awaiting him to confirm it.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: corn02 on January 19, 2009, 06:04:23 PM
Off a forum, the poster is generally spot on and a bit in the know, just awaiting him to confirm it.

ynwa.com?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

corn02

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 19, 2009, 06:05:35 PM

ynwa.com?

No, a smaller one. Is that YNWA one any good?

corn02

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: corn02 on January 19, 2009, 06:17:10 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 19, 2009, 06:05:35 PM

ynwa.com?

No, a smaller one. Is that YNWA one any good?

Can't access ynwa anymore for some reason,its actually www.ynwa.tv not .com I wasn't a member I just read the posts,There was a member who nearly always got things right like transfers team selections etc,he was suppose to be a mate of Stevie G's I remember him posting weeks before that Keane would sign for Liverpool
I use this one a lot http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/ good few Irish members on it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

An Everton fan posted this on a Liverpool forum I use  :D
I think he doesn't like LFC that much  :)

Quotehave aired my sentiments regarding this matter before, but I will say it again, I have mates who are kopites, in fact my best mate is one. I go to the derbies and sit next to him home and away. How can you hate someone who is your best mate? The answer is you can't. However I do hate Liverpool F.C. I hate them with a passion I hate the players, the manager, the coach, the stadium, the club shop, the pro-red press, the flags and banners, the scarves and the hats and badges. I hate the colour red, I hate Carls*erg, I hate Re*bok, I hate the kop magazine, I hate Sh*nkly, Pa*sley, Ke*gan, D*lglish, R*sh H*nsen [and anyone else they have ever loved] I hate that f*cking disgusting song and the little orange umper lumper that sings it. I hate their celebrity fans [Cilla, Tarbuck, Boardman and the rest of the gobsh*tes] I hate Cro*n paints, I hate Can*y, I hate their chairman, I hate their board, I hate the way they deal in the transfer market, I hate their past players, I hate their arrogance their delusions of grandeur, their bias account of history, I hate the whole Liverpool machine. I hate what they stand for and what they represent. I f*cking hate them. I hold my breath when I pass the sh*thole, I scribble out the faces of players and managers when I see them, I spit at the echo when it kisses their ars*s, I shout stuff at their fans when I see them and argue with them constantly I snap them when I play footy. Their fans are phoney hollow plastic heartless and emotionless. It just seems like one big hobby to them. They forget their victories after 10 minutes and get over their defeats even quicker. They make me sick. They sit there in their bland sky sports stadium, with no atmosphere. It is full of tourists and foreigners who don't give two f*cks about the club. Sky sports always turn up the volume of their fans when their on Sky [Every f*cking week] Its like a f*cking morgue in reality. They spout on about their full houses and how they can't get a ticket, Heres my advice to them WELL F*CKIN TRY! The truth is that they don't want a ticket [unless it's for the cup final.]They just wont admit that they're not that ars*d about it. If you want a ticket bad enough then you will get one [ I always have] So f*ck off you lying b*stards. Next time one of them says they can't get a ticket tell them that you can get them one. I guarantee 8 or 9 out of ten of them will make up an excuse why they can't go. They block out all the problems of the past and nobody [except us] questions them. They poach players without punishment they tap up anybody who will listen to their putrid rhetoric. They have this perfect image that is as false and nobody bats an eyelid. They cling on to former glories and go on and on and on about their 18 league titles blah blah blah. They know the statistics but know f*ck all about the game "THEIR" club or anything else. People say forget about Heysel. Well that is right, we should because them tw*ts certainly did [about 5 minutes after it happened]. They have no f*cking respect for anyone except themselves, it makes me f*cking sick. Where is the memorial? the minutes silence? Where is there any apology, any regret, any sympathy? nowhere. Imagine if it was the other way around there would be f*cking uproar. Imagine if nobody observed a minutes silence for hillsborough [well they would because they have respect]. I observe the minutes silence every year and the people who dont are feckin w*nkers. Liverpool get all this respect but they give none out to anybody else. They say Everton fans are sick for singing songs about Heysel yet they sing songs about the Manc disaster. This is my point, they employ different standards. They try to take the moral high ground and look down and sneer at the so called "lesser clubs" But the fact is they are horrible f*ckin tw*ts. They contradict themselves all the time and think they are better than everyone else. They make me f*ckin sick. They think they have a divine right to win the title and think that teams are scared to play them. They really should open their eyes and get real. They are an average f*ckin team who are light years behind Man utd and Arsenal but they wont have any of it. They live in a fantasy world where liverpool are still the best team. They constantly say they are gonna win the league [but never f*ckin do]. I suppose Mellor will be the last piece of jigsaw eh? and they are only 10 more games from greatness. F*ck off you blind and ignorant b*llends I hate them with a passion. I always think that a part of loving EVERTON is hating Liverpool. They are combined and come as a package deal. I feel that hating Liverpool makes me realise how much I love Everton. I wake up everyday and thank god that I didnt have to support that bunch of flag waving scarf wearing kop sitting kop p*ssing phoney hollow adidas wearing carlsberg drinking f*ckin w*nkers.
So I suppose you could say that I dont care for that club very much.
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM

Someone has issue's  :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

gawa316

The Reds XI in full is: Reina, Carragher, Hyypia, Skrtel, Aurelio, Alonso, Gerrard, Riera, Kuyt, Keane, Torres. Subs: Cavalieri, Dossena, Arbeloa, Mascherano, Babel, Lucas, Benayoun.

Yer man is obviously in the know corn. What site is it?

GalwayBayBoy

Bellamy gone to Man City for 14 million.

gawa316

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 19, 2009, 06:30:34 PM
There was a member who nearly always got things right like transfers team selections etc,he was suppose to be a mate of Stevie G's I remember him posting weeks before that Keane would sign for Liverpool

Was that Elisha Scott? he called the keane transfer nearly a month before it came off

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on January 19, 2009, 07:09:37 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 19, 2009, 06:30:34 PM
There was a member who nearly always got things right like transfers team selections etc,he was suppose to be a mate of Stevie G's I remember him posting weeks before that Keane would sign for Liverpool

Was that Elisha Scott? he called the keane transfer nearly a month before it came off

Yup that was him
You'll Never Walk Alone.

DoYerJob Linesman

17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

Our Nail Loney

That Everton fan's rant is excellent reading!!

pedro

Any streams? Really have to get Setanta  :-[
St. Patricks GFC - Louth SFC Champions 2003, 2004, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014 & 2015