The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie seanie

Quote from: Minder on November 27, 2008, 02:33:48 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on November 27, 2008, 02:24:50 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on November 27, 2008, 02:16:11 PM
Anyone know what is up with ynwa.com, none of the threads come up on the forum anymore

They put up a thread (which I only read afterwards) that they were starting fresh and you had to re-register or something and that they were restricting membership. I tried to log on a few days ago and wasn't able to. I contacted support and they told me to post on the forum and wait (no time given) which was pretty vague considering how could I post when my username and password wasn't working. I had to contact them again and got the same message back. Still waiting. Farcical really. Some of the resident United fans got in and many Liverpool fans are still left out and I've been registered there since 2003.

You can contact them at enquiries@ynwa.tv. Let me know how you get on.

Same for me, i had problems when i registered a few weeks back and one of the mods was being a total wa*ker, he thought i was banned under a different name at some stage. Total c*ck. He told me there was nothing wrong with my account when there obviously was. I emailed the same fella the other day wasking was it now by "invite only" no reply yet and i am not expecting one.

Quick - start a petition.

Minder

Quote from: magpie seanie on November 27, 2008, 02:41:56 PM
Anyone know what is up with ynwa.com, none of the threads come up on the forum anymore

They put up a thread (which I only read afterwards) that they were starting fresh and you had to re-register or something and that they were restricting membership. I tried to log on a few days ago and wasn't able to. I contacted support and they told me to post on the forum and wait (no time given) which was pretty vague considering how could I post when my username and password wasn't working. I had to contact them again and got the same message back. Still waiting. Farcical really. Some of the resident United fans got in and many Liverpool fans are still left out and I've been registered there since 2003.

Same for me, i had problems when i registered a few weeks back and one of the mods was being a total wa*ker, he thought i was banned under a different name at some stage. Total c*ck. He told me there was nothing wrong with my account when there obviously was. I emailed the same fella the other day wasking was it now by "invite only" no reply yet and i am not expecting one.

Why?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

corn02

Quote from: magpie seanie on November 27, 2008, 02:13:58 PM
Corn/Norf - Was 10 myself that year and United's omplosion after promising so much was terrible. Robson picked up some amount of injuries that time and they were never the same team without him. Hughes was on fire early that year but somethnig went on around Christmas with Barca and his second half of the season was poor. He ended up at the Nou Camp that summer with Lineker.

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 27, 2008, 02:11:08 PM
Thanks for that Corn 02.

I remember 'watching' the Full members final on teletext. IIRC Chelsea led 5-1 with a few minutes left, and City stormed back to have this 10 year old gnashing in fear!

Slightly before my time gents, sounds like an exciting race. Seemingly 15,000 Pool fans in Stamford Bridge?

United lost 10 games in theri last 27, amazing.

bingobus

Had the same problem.

When you log, there is one topic in the forum called "new members" or something. Post a new topic, requesting that your membership account be reactiviated. You post and it will go to the mods. You still won't see anything. I got an email after two days saying that my account was registered and I'm back on.

It is probably just a case of working through them, one of the better forums and worth the wait in my opinion.

supersarsfields

Quote from: nrico2006 on November 27, 2008, 01:58:10 PM
QuoteNo Harm GDS I'd have Mach over Anderson, Carrick or Hargreaves any day of the week.

Hargreaves is better at doing the job that Mascherano is there for, Carrick is better as he can pass the ball more than 5 yards and Anderson is only 20 and is already a classier player although he hasn't achieved the 'high level of consistency' that Mascherano has.

There's no way I would agree that Hargreaves is better than Masc. But then again that's my own opinion. While his passing isn't great at times, he more than makes up for in tackling and reading of games. He's a vital part of that Liverpool team now and they look weaker when he's out or having an off day.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Minder on November 27, 2008, 02:44:27 PM

Why?

I think it was an attempt at "humour"

The GAA

I'm a huge Hargreaves fan, when fit. he's united' best dm. personal opinion i know but i prefer him to mascherano. they're both non stop energy burners and impossible to pass but OH uses the ball much better and is more versitile.

nrico2006

QuoteAs usual a very balanced, totally unbiased argument from NRico.

Pot, Kettle and black are words that come to mind Minder. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 27, 2008, 02:58:15 PM
Quote from: Minder on November 27, 2008, 02:44:27 PM

Why?

I think it was an attempt at "humour"

A rather pathetic attempt at that ::)

This here is a good forum as an alternative to ynwa
http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gabriel_Hurl

FFS  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

QuoteFernando Torres and Fabio Aurelio both face short spells on the sidelines after picking up injuries against Marseille on Wednesday night.

Both players underwent scans at Melwood earlier today after picking up hamstring and calf strains respectively during the 1-0 Champions League victory.

A club spokesman confirmed: "Fernando has a strain in his right hamstring and will be out of action for between two and three weeks.

"Fabio has a calf strain in his left leg and will be out for two weeks."

Minder

Torres is becoming the new Owen as far as injuries go
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

GalwayBayBoy

Looks like he'll miss the league games at home to West Ham and away to Blackburn. Touch and go for Hull on Dec 13 but probably better off leaving him out. Should be back for Arsenal just before Christmas.

slow corner back

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 27, 2008, 07:49:25 PM
FFS  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

QuoteFernando Torres and Fabio Aurelio both face short spells on the sidelines after picking up injuries against Marseille on Wednesday night.

Both players underwent scans at Melwood earlier today after picking up hamstring and calf strains respectively during the 1-0 Champions League victory.

A club spokesman confirmed: "Fernando has a strain in his right hamstring and will be out of action for between two and three weeks.

"Fabio has a calf strain in his left leg and will be out for two weeks."

Will Torres latest hamstring injury now be blamed on the spanish national sides medical team? If Benitez did less crying and got on with things he might engender some more goodwill from national managers