The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minus15

corn02

Terrible result, terrible performance. If Villa nick a point I suppose it will not make much difference. The team was flat throughout, no creativity at all. Backline was decent.

milltown row

Quote from: Minder on November 22, 2008, 04:57:05 PM
Newcastle did us a favour anyway in this two horse race. I had a bad feeling about today.

love your confidence

if utd sneak a win thats them back in it. though i doubt utd will get anything bar a draw

might make it a 3 horse race ;)

corn02

Quote from: milltown row on November 22, 2008, 05:00:23 PM
Newcastle did us a favour anyway in this two horse race. I had a bad feeling about today.

love your confidence

if utd sneak a win thats them back in it. though i doubt utd will get anything bar a draw

might make it a 3 horse race ;)

Surely you never thought they were out of it? Can't see yous not picking the thre up, the hoddo sign over Villa.

Yes I Would

Neever seen the game!! Was Alonso injured?
Very poor result, especially considering Chelsea only picked up a point. Fulham at home should certainly have been a  case for going for the juggler!!
Lets hope Villa take something from Utd, but at the end of the day these dropped points could be very costly later in the season.

GalwayBayBoy

United 0-0 with Villa.

Got out of jail today with the other results but still an oppertunity missed.

Carmen Stateside

Makes our result and Keanes miss all the more frustrating! :(

milltown row

Quote from: milltown row on November 22, 2008, 05:00:23 PM

love your confidence

if utd sneak a win thats them back in it. though i doubt utd will get anything bar a drawmight make it a 3 horse race ;)

too early in the season lads, hold fire till feb

Minder

On the subject of Keane,if you were Rafa and were offered £15m for him now would you take it? I would
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

corn02

Quote from: Minder on November 22, 2008, 08:19:46 PM
On the subject of Keane,if you were Rafa and were offered £15m for him now would you take it? I would

Probably why you will never be Liverpool manager.  :)

But, seriously, you can't honestly say you would take a £5 million hit on a player that hasn't been at the club six months yet. I think he has the same amount of league goals as Berbatov. A couple of sitters missed should not lead to an over reaction. I am confident it will happen fpor him, but I could be wrong. I will give him an honest chance and show a bit of loyalty to be fair. Minder, you are a good poster, don't be swayed by the talk of the same shites that booed Lucas today.

Stalin

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Captain Black

Yous need to be giving Crouch more game time a big target man would be ideal partner for torres

Minder

I just think Keane for a fella in poor form has a bad attitude,he is always waving the finger and shrugging the shoulders when it doesnt go his way. I thought all he needed was those goals against West Brom to get him going then he had a stinker against Bolton and missed another great chance today. I also read that he was on the beer for a fair part of last weekend after the Bolton game. You just cant get away with it at this level.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Carmen Stateside

Keane to me is a confidence player! At Spurs he knew he was the best player they had but with liverpool he seems to be in awe of the players around him! If he was more selfish on the ball i feel he could be better!
as for his finger wagging etc. he always had this problem, never liked it from him!

Over the Bar

QuoteKeane to me is a confidence player!

You've h the nail on the head.  Has never fulfilled his potential as a result.