The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

The win is diluted somewhat by Skertl's injury at the end, looked a horrible one. You know if he stays down its bad. Would have been happy with a point before the game so to get all 3 is great. Some things change with City and some things stay the same, if there is a way of f**king it up they will find a way............
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

J70

I hope Skrtel isn't badly hurt, but there is an able replacement in Agger. Its not like losing Torres.

gawa316

Thought we played really well today, and we looked like the home team. Their 1st goal was a bit of a freak goal and the second was a good free kick but I thought we were unlucky to be 2 down. I always thought though it we kept playin the way we were playin we'd get something.

Feckin great result, just hope Skrtel isn't out for long

Minder

Quote from: J70 on October 05, 2008, 05:07:49 PM
I hope Skrtel isn't badly hurt, but there is an able replacement in Agger. Its not like losing Torres.

I dunno J70, Agger is a totally differnet type of defender and can be out muscled at times, Skrtel couldnt. We are lucky to have someone of such a high level to step in. Skrtle was on the oxygen which is never a good sign. Dont even tempt fate about Torres !
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

brokencrossbar1

Dirk Kuyt is a fantastic player, much better than that imposter Derek Kuyt who has been playing for the last year for Liverpool :P

These are the lind of wins United would get on way to titles, but it is time to keep feet planted. 

Pity about Skertle but the upside is that it will ensure that Agger signs a new contract as he will get a run of games and the opportunity to put himslef in the box seat. 

Over the Bar

Kuyt is a great advert for bad 1980's hairstyles........

supersub

class win for the reds. really thought they were gone at the start of the second half but they showed great fiting spirit! hopefully can push on in the league now and stay up there with chelski!

Class of 99

supersub

been looking on the net for a few myself but havnt come across any, mite be too soon after the match. anyone?

corn02

Totally made up. Not just the reult but the fact that Kuyt got the winner. I am a massive fan of his and when he missed the shot I was thinking I couldn't even defend him this week but he made amends. One of our best big-game players.

The Real Laoislad

Just saw Irelands first goal just there on MOTD,despite the mix up in the defense it was some finish
I would love him to come back to the Irish team even after everything that has happened
You'll Never Walk Alone.