The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Niall Quinn

Gabe, can you post a link to the Porto goal? Apparently it was quite the finish.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

Gabriel_Hurl

AZOffaly

For those of us based on this side of the Atlantic, the highlights are on Sky Sports 2 at 10.30, and LFC TV at 00.30 (full coverage).

Performances like this would make you tear your hair out. 9 points out of 9 in the last 3 league games. Inter beaten 2-0 at home. Where the f*ck were these lads in December/January/February?

DirtyDozen12

Great work getting those links up Gab, keep up the good work...El Nino on fire at the minute!!!!  How are Liverpooli performing generally Gab?
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

J70

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 05, 2008, 09:48:31 PM
For those of us based on this side of the Atlantic, the highlights are on Sky Sports 2 at 10.30, and LFC TV at 00.30 (full coverage).

Performances like this would make you tear your hair out. 9 points out of 9 in the last 3 league games. Inter beaten 2-0 at home. Where the f*ck were these lads in December/January/February?

Great performance tonight, but as you say, what the hell were they at for those 3 months?!!

It is worrisome that they're still so dependent on Torres though.

stevo-08

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on March 05, 2008, 09:37:20 PM
[
Which one do you choose Steveo when wishing to download??  Is it the 'Free Live Channels' or 'Free P2P broadcasting' or 'Sopcast embedded' or simply the latest version sopcast 2.0.4??

DirtyDozen, download & install the latest version sopcast. Then when you open the application, click on live tv channels. You'll see a list of channels with descriptions. Only downside is that it seems to be approx 5mins behind real time and somtimes freezes. But it's still damn good. let me know if you need any help.

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: stevo-08 on March 05, 2008, 09:57:45 PM
Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on March 05, 2008, 09:37:20 PM
[
Which one do you choose Steveo when wishing to download??  Is it the 'Free Live Channels' or 'Free P2P broadcasting' or 'Sopcast embedded' or simply the latest version sopcast 2.0.4??

DirtyDozen, download & install the latest version sopcast. Then when you open the application, click on live tv channels. You'll see a list of channels with descriptions. Only downside is that it seems to be approx 5mins behind real time and somtimes freezes. But it's still damn good. let me know if you need any help.

Cheers mate, as you say when the women are hogging the tv watching muck we can still enjoythe footie on our laps!!
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Niall Quinn

Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

J70

The quality of the streams in all those programmes tends to vary from day to day. As well as Sopcast, I'd download PPMate or PPLive or one or two others. You'll be able to try a couple of them to see which is running the best.

stevo-08

Quote from: J70 on March 05, 2008, 10:00:12 PM
The quality of the streams in all those programmes tends to vary from day to day. As well as Sopcast, I'd download PPMate or PPLive or one or two others. You'll be able to try a couple of them to see which is running the best.

thanks for the tip J70. will try that. and yeah, sometimes the stream can be poor and you end up wanting to throw the laptop through the window. thankfully, the stream was good tonight and i got to see some quality goals.

Minder

Torres is the best striker in the world at the minute........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"