The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: EC Unique on January 30, 2008, 06:00:28 PM
Quote from: stevo-08 on January 29, 2008, 01:45:45 PM
£8.2m for sissoko!!!! great news. they should give rafa a medal for that bit of business.

The only medal he would be getting for a while to come :D :D :D

Its the way you tell them......
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

An Fear Rua

PENALTY TO WEST HAM

edit

2139 - PENALTY! Freddie Ljungberg is felled by Jamie Carragher and the Hammers have a golden opportunity to snatch it.

2140 - GOAL West Ham 1-0 Liverpool
Mark Noble steps up... and sends the ball into the corner with a peach of a spot-kick! Liverpool's poor form continues and Rafael Benitez's reign hangs by a thread I reckon.

What do the BBC know? I thought the yanks were only after a replacement if the fat waiter went to another club?
Its Grim up North

Minder

I wonder will there be another protest in Rafas honour before the game on Saturday.........?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

heganboy

the good news is that Liverpool are still very much part of the Premiership's big 9
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Over the Bar

Now18 points behind ManU.  Benitez could well set a new record for how far Liverpool finish behind Utd.  30+ is pretty likely.

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

J70

What the hell is going on at Anfield? Is it all because Torres isn't knocking in as many goals and no one else is capable of coming up with one when they are up against it? They'd want to correct this slump very quickly or they're going to be left with a gap to close just to make the top four!

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

J70

Things are getting bad when you have say "thank fcuk United beat Portsmouth!". :-[

Lecale2

Top 4 teams tend to win at places like West Ham but United lost there too on a number of occassions so don't worry too much. Isn't Ronaldo good?

whyarerefssobad

always look on the bright side

J70

Quote from: Lecale2 on January 30, 2008, 10:49:26 PM
Top 4 teams tend to win at places like West Ham but United lost there too on a number of occassions so don't worry too much. Isn't Ronaldo good?

Any team can have an off-day or a certain ground where they tend to struggle. If Liverpool had won their previous five or six very winnable league games, I don't think too many would be overly concerned by losing to a late penalty at Upton Park. When it's merely the latest chapter in an appalling run of form, its different.

Lecale2

J70

Quote from: Lecale2 on January 30, 2008, 11:16:45 PM
I'm sorry but I can't help it J70 -  :D :D :D

Ah, you were taking the piss! :-[

Carry on... :D