The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Not getting envolved in the who is better than who debate, all personal opinion, but Torres is one hell of a player
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

SeanSouth

Men against boys......Hopefully they have saved some for the wankers on Sunday.....

new devil

Quote from: SeanSouth on December 11, 2007, 09:51:10 PM
Men against boys......Hopefully they have saved some for the wankers on Sunday.....
[/quote

::) ::) Shows your mentality

SeanSouth

Quote from: new devil on December 11, 2007, 09:55:24 PM
[/quote

Whya re you quoting your own posts ?

whyarerefssobad

should beat united on sunday sure its at anfield just pray o shea does not play
always look on the bright side

new devil

Quote from: SeanSouth on December 11, 2007, 09:57:04 PM
Quote from: new devil on December 11, 2007, 09:55:24 PM
[/quote

Whya re you quoting your own posts ?

What does that mean ??? ???

under the bar

Rafa might have perferred a stronger test for his boys  ahead of mighty ManU at Anfield.   Beating a team 3-0 who are languishing in the lower half of the crap French division might give them a false feeling of invincibility....  Roll on the big clash......

J70

Quote from: under the bar on December 11, 2007, 11:38:05 PM
Rafa might have perferred a stronger test for his boys  ahead of mighty ManU at Anfield.   Beating a team 3-0 who are languishing in the lower half of the crap French division might give them a false feeling of invincibility....  Roll on the big clash......

Well no matter what the result tonight United fans were going to find some way to spin it in their favour! ;)

Norf Tyrone

Good result. Torres' goal was pre class.

What's the story with Mascherano, and for those who are interested...

Just to advise you of fixture change

Chelsea V Liverpool
Sunday 10th February
Kick Off 4pm
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on December 11, 2007, 09:16:30 PM
Quotedoes anyone think O'Shea,Ferdinand,Wes Brown,Louis Saha,Gary Neville,Hargreaves,Silverstre are any better than what Liverpool have?

Ferdinand is better than either of Liverpool's central defenders. Gary Neville is a better right back than Steve Finnan. Hargreaves would definitely get on for Liverpool - better than Sissoko or Mascherano.

None of the rest of the players you named would be in United's best XI

Ferdinand isn't good enough to lace Carraghers boots FFS,he is nothing but a over rated flash donkey,and as for Hargreaves getting on the Liverpool team ahead of Mascherano are ya having a laugh  ???
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Goats Do Shave

Remind me why Carragher retired from international football then?

& why has he only been discovered as a centre half about 5 years ago... before he was a central midfielder, but was too slow to be competent in this position. He was then tried at centre half, as a stop gap...

Kuyt is still the best partner for Torres, don't know why you underestimate him!
Arbeloa too is impressive, better than Finnan in my eyes & Rafa's by the looks of it!
Kewell is starting to look like a footballer again!

I still don't see the fuss with the Argentine Neil Lennon.

Liverpool players that would start in a UTD strongest XI - Gerrard & Torres (you would find room for him, but who to drop?? Rooney/Tevez?  - Doubt it!)
I like Alonso, Reina, Arbeloa, Kuyt & Carragher... but they wouldn't start!

Abble

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on December 12, 2007, 08:08:22 AM

Liverpool players that would start in a UTD strongest XI - Gerrard & Torres (you would find room for him, but who to drop?? Rooney/Tevez?  - Doubt it!)

i see we have eamon dunphy on the board.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Abble on December 12, 2007, 08:21:06 AM
Quote from: Goats Do Shave on December 12, 2007, 08:08:22 AM

i see we have eamon dunphy on the board.

Sh!t i'm outed!  :o

Hank Everlast

goats ur a madman, only rooney, vidic and ronaldo wud get on the liverpool team, the likes of carrick, hargreaves, nani, anderson, evra, brown, oshea, fletcher and saha wudnt even get in the squad....
As for carragher ur sayn he cant be a gud centre back becuz this wasnt always his position.... if thats the case henry cant be much of a striker, sure he was a winger til arsene tried him upfront!

Goats Do Shave

Carrick, Nani, Anderson, Brown, O'Shea, Fletch & Saha don't get on the storngest UTD team!!

I said I liked Carragher...but nobody in their right mind can say he's better than Ferdinand!

By the way, Evra, Saha, Hargreaves, Anderson, Nani & Brown would have got on that pool team last night!

evra for Riise, Brown for Hyypia, Nani for Benayoun, Anderson for Kewell, Saha for Kuyt & Hargreaves for Neil Lennon!