The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

The Real Laoislad

The Liverpool team in full for Cardiff City game is: Itandje, Aurelio, Arbeloa, Carragher, Hobbs, Leto, El Zhar, Gerrard, Lucas, Babel, Crouch. Subs: Martin, Riise, Kewell, Benayoun, Mascherano.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

J70

J70

Balboa

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Stalin

Massive match for us this evening.

Looks like Rafa will go for the 4-2-3-1 system he favoured at Valencia. Here's hoping....

Reina
      Finnan Cags Hyypia Riise
       Sissoko   The Monster
  Gerrard                        Babel
                  Flossy
                 Diggler

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

The Real Laoislad

Brutal so far...Im watching the game with my 7 year old cousin..Im trying to convince him to start supporting Liverpool..
He turned to me a few minutes ago and asked me "Why aren't Liverpool trying to score,They keep passing it backwards"....Says it all really   :(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

SammyG

Gabriel_Hurl

Babel should be up front - yossi on the left and gerrard on the right

DirtyDozen12

Jury is still out on Kuyt for me, can be so sloppy with his 1st touch at times at finishing is still not that of a 20 goal a season striker.  Crouch has caused some problems since he has come on but Liverpool are just playing completely shite at the moment in time.  In saying that though, Mark Hughes has made a fine side of Blackburn over recent years, expect him to manage United after Fergie quits.  Drawing far to many games in the premiership & we dont seen to be able to open defences up to create clear cut scoring opportunities. 
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 03, 2007, 06:19:33 PM
Babel should be up front - yossi on the left and gerrard on the right

I wouldn't even put Babel in the f**king reserves,he is nothing only a overrated expensive lazy f**k..

As for the game..Frustrating again,We only came to life in the last ten minutes Kewell and Crouch made a great difference and it makes you wonder why Crouch didn't start or come on a lot earlier...

3 points would have been great especially as Arsenal only drew today
You'll Never Walk Alone.

DirtyDozen12

Glad to see Kewell back today, i rate him highly.  Good ball player,strong and he will give us much needed width.  Granted he was a little bit rusty at times today which can only be expected considering his long lay off but he showed glimpses of his quality & creativity which Liverpool desperately need at the minute.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

corn02

Once again frustrating. Kuyt was terrible again and I am beginning to think hard work is not enough to get him by. Regarding Crouch, Benitez sees him five times a week and maybe is wise in his judgement that he is a better impact player. Hyypia is too slow, can not blame him but Riise is getting worse with every game, Aurelio will soon take his place.

Only real positive was Kewells excellent cameo.

Balboa

If we want to get to the level of Chelsea, United and the way they are progressing, Arsenal players such as Riise and Kuyt should be jettisoned. Riise can touch the ball further than i can kick it,Kuyt is a tireless worker, excellent attribute in a defensive midfielder but you need a bit more to be a striker in a top team. We are playing for 3rd/4th place again this season. I hope to f**k Torres is back sooner than expected