Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Brutal...Too pissed off to say anything else  >:(

The Gunners will murder us if we play like that
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Oh and one more thing Ryan Babel is a f**king joke..He lost the ball in the second minute of injury time and sat on his hole on the ground as Liverpool tried another attack so far in all the games i have seen him he's been nothing only a donkey and a massive waste of money
You'll Never Walk Alone.

J70

The season (as in winning anything meaningful) could be just about over this weekend. If that doesn't shake them out of this slump, nothing will.

Balboa

They got what they deserved.....f**k all. The wheels are close to coming off this season.....Voronin- not good enough, Babel- not good enough (maybe there is more to come) Riise - has the touch of a rapist, Pennant - not good enough Hypia - finished

ExiledGael

Liverpool desperately missing possibly their two best passers at the club, Agger and especially Alonso. Gerrard is obviously a great passer but always tries the 40 yard killer ball. Can never control a game at midfield the way Rafa obviously wants him to

Balboa

These wankers are banging on about why Crouch didnt start and that little Stevie was out of this world tonight, i dont know what match they were watching.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Balboa on October 24, 2007, 10:01:13 PM
These wankers are banging on about why Crouch didnt start and that little Stevie was out of this world tonight, i dont know what match they were watching.

I agree that they are going OTT about Gerrard but i think Crouch should have started too..Voronin and Kuyt are too alike too play together in my opinion
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Balboa

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 24, 2007, 10:08:49 PM

I agree that they are going OTT about Gerrard but i think Crouch should have started too..Voronin and Kuyt are too alike too play together in my opinion

When you say alike do you mean both are shite?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Balboa on October 24, 2007, 10:10:37 PM

When you say alike do you mean both are shite?

Wasn't my orginal thought but now that you mention it.......
You'll Never Walk Alone.

new devil

Rio has scored more that crouch this season  :D :D :D :D

Norf Tyrone

What happend to 'in Rafa we trust'???

I see the blinkers re the great 'stevie G' are starting to slip....
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

GalwayBayBoy

J70

Quote from: Goin Down on October 24, 2007, 09:32:48 PM
I wonder is Hyypia been paid by opposition teams to score 1 OwnGoal in each game he plays?

That goal wasn't Hyypia's fault! The one to blame there was Carragher - he did really well to win the ball cleanly, then he just blindly scoops it away, it rebounds off Finnan to the forward, rebounds of him before he flicks it to his team mate, he totally scuffs his shot, it bounces awkwardly and hits Hyypia, only beating Reina because of the deflection. Shite goal, but not Hyypia's fault.

magpie seanie

QuoteThe Vultures can circle all they want, the Vultures will never be as successful as Liverpool.

Unless of course the "vultures" are AC Milan or Real Madrid and as for the others - well the way 'pool are going its only a matter of time!

Bad position but its such a piss poor group that if Liverpool come back to any sort of form they'll still get through.