The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: Therealdonald on April 06, 2018, 11:27:39 PM
Ah boys don't be like that. Some of us have him backed. He is a bit of a p***k though. No more than Woods, McIlroy or Spieth though.

Yeah I don't quite get the hatred for Reed
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

JPGJOHNNYG

Ah boys don't be like that. Some of us have him backed. He is a bit of a p***k though. No more than Woods, McIlroy or Spieth though.

My money is on Stenson so dont want reed getting too comfy. He was a bit vocal at the ryder cups but hey look at Bubba dropping F bombs all over the show tonight lol

Rois

Quote from: Minder on April 06, 2018, 11:30:45 PM

Lots of stories saying he cheated in his college tournaments.

Milltown Row2

I don't mind him, though I went against my better instincts and didn't bet him, even though he was fancied  >:(
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stephenite

Quote from: Rois on April 06, 2018, 11:36:48 PM

Think I read somewhere that he was also caught stealing out of the locker room in his college days too

Milltown Row2

Quote from: stephenite on April 07, 2018, 12:41:38 AM
Quote from: Rois on April 06, 2018, 11:36:48 PM

Think I read somewhere that he was also caught stealing out of the locker room in his college days too

Be a full page ad in back of telegraph to have him sacked tomorrow once the treehuggers find out!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: stephenite on April 07, 2018, 01:10:56 AM
https://www.golfchannel.com/article/golf-central-blog/reed-accused-cheating-stealing-book-excerpt/

Big f**king deal!! Who really gives a shite? Multi millionaire cheats at sports? Watch the divers at the next EPL games this weekend! As for stealing John Terry did plenty of that

stephenite

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 07, 2018, 01:24:59 AM
https://www.golfchannel.com/article/golf-central-blog/reed-accused-cheating-stealing-book-excerpt/

Big f**king deal!! Who really gives a shite? Multi millionaire cheats at sports? Watch the divers at the next EPL games this weekend! As for stealing John Terry did plenty of that

I don't particularly care, have far important things to care about. I'm just adding to the context of above posts that he doesn't seem a particularly likeable chap

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on April 06, 2018, 11:36:13 PM

My money is on Stenson so dont want reed getting too comfy. He was a bit vocal at the ryder cups but hey look at Bubba dropping F bombs all over the show tonight lol

He's vocal at the Ryder Cup for a reason - he's only lost once in 6 matches.

He gives it as good as he gets it. If have him over Spieth 99 times out of 100.

Rois

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 07, 2018, 01:24:59 AM

Chill out man, just pointing out why people may not like him, don't think he'll care much. I saw him at the 2014 Ryder Cup and he was the panto villain.
My mother will like him enough for everyone as Patrick = Irish so she'll be claiming six degrees of separation soon.

Milltown Row2

gerrykeegan

Come on Laoislad appreciate that!!!
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gerrykeegan on April 07, 2018, 09:06:23 PM

Would rather stick pins in his eyes!

gerrykeegan

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 07, 2018, 09:06:59 PM
Quote from: gerrykeegan on April 07, 2018, 09:06:23 PM

Would rather stick pins in his eyes!
think it would be your eyes he'd stick them in
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)