Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: WT4E on June 13, 2018, 09:21:46 AM
Quote from: skeog on June 13, 2018, 03:00:30 AM
Kevin knows his football expect Galbally to improve on recent results.

Will he interview himself after their championship game... that would be worth a watch!  ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BIGONE

Derrytresk management gone also I'm led to believe.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Localexpert on June 12, 2018, 10:25:57 PM
Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on June 12, 2018, 09:17:14 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on June 12, 2018, 07:05:18 PM
Rumours of change of management in Galbally

Who is the manager and who is the replacement? That would be 3 division 1 teams that have changed management mid season. Club players think they are premier league players these days.

In fairness coalisland more than vindicated with their decision.  Not only are we undefeated since the change but it's cost us nothing as well....

Coalisland have started playing to the potential of their squad since the change of management. I think they were bottom of the league. Says a lot about their players who hold back depending on the management. I thought you play for the badge.

Obviously a manager can set up the team differently but the radical progress would suggest the Coalisland players were almost on strike.
Living the dream!!!

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on June 13, 2018, 02:11:08 PM

Who is the manager and who is the replacement? That would be 3 division 1 teams that have changed management mid season. Club players think they are premier league players these days.

In fairness coalisland more than vindicated with their decision.  Not only are we undefeated since the change but it's cost us nothing as well....

Coalisland have started playing to the potential of their squad since the change of management. I think they were bottom of the league. Says a lot about their players who hold back depending on the management. I thought you play for the badge.

Obviously a manager can set up the team differently but the radical progress would suggest the Coalisland players were almost on strike.

Uneasy truce in Coalisland. Expect the same problems to creep back - a serious relegation panic is now averted.

bigtogs

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on June 13, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

Uneasy truce in Coalisland. Expect the same problems to creep back - a serious relegation panic is now averted.

Coalisland still have a good panel of players on there day could beat any team

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: bigtogs on June 13, 2018, 05:23:58 PM

100% agree, Coalisland is full of potential. Which makes me wonder how they were languishing around the bottom of the league. Have they lost since the management change? Did the players force the management out and now decided to play?

If they players put in the same effort they wouldn't of been bottom. Obviously poor attitudes somewhere. Bound to be at least 11/11 of the same senior players still starting that started under McKeever.
Living the dream!!!

Localexpert

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on June 13, 2018, 06:53:21 PM
Quote from: bigtogs on June 13, 2018, 05:23:58 PM

100% agree, Coalisland is full of potential. Which makes me wonder how they were languishing around the bottom of the league. Have they lost since the management change? Did the players force the management out and now decided to play?

If they players put in the same effort they wouldn't of been bottom. Obviously poor attitudes somewhere. Bound to be at least 11/11 of the same senior players still starting that started under McKeever.

I think any team will eventually need a change in voice around the place to freshen things up (something Tyrone also needs but different discussion). 

After 5 loses in a row the players thought a change was needed and since then the new management team have been put in place some of the defensive shackles have been take off.  The training is also considerably tougher but most importantly the team have regained a bit of confidence which sometimes is all you need.

I'd like to know what the uneasy truce is though?

Club boi

Quote from: BIGONE on June 13, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

Thought this a particularly strange one, but asked a reliable source and he confirmed it. Says a few senior players forced the management out

WT4E

Quote from: Club boi on June 14, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

Thought this a particularly strange one, but asked a reliable source and he confirmed it. Says a few senior players forced the management out

Who was the manager? Emmet Teague?

Onthe40

Quote from: WT4E on June 14, 2018, 12:28:29 PM

Strange from what perspective?

TyroneOnlooker

Quote from: Onthe40 on June 14, 2018, 02:01:23 PM

Because a different manager would make them competitive? Not so sure. Did the Hill not finish 6th in Div 3 last year?

Onthe40

seems to be a club where players come and go...i believe they've lost a raft of quality players this year..and a few are injured..
not sure where they finished last year, but they came up through the playoffs fairly easily if i recall

looks like their back in junior regardless who takes over...

Club boi

Strange because I dont think they have won a game, they lost their best player to Clonoe and stated by someone else they only came up via the playoffs. I would say they are relegated already so no point changing at this stage. Espicially strange since my man says a few senior players forced them, not the committee

Club boi

Quote from: Club boi on June 14, 2018, 03:54:17 PM

Strange because I dont think they have won a game, they lost their best player to Clonoe and stated by someone else they only came up via the playoffs. I would say they are relegated already so no point changing at this stage. Espicially strange since my man says a few senior players forced them, not the committee

Unless actually this is the reason

giveherlong

Clonoe get rid of their man as well?