Rory McIlroy

Started by Oraisteach, February 26, 2012, 06:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on December 10, 2014, 02:26:21 AM
Tut tut Rory

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/lawsuit-claims-mcilroy-wiped-data-smartphones

Bit of a shot in the dark from Horizon. If the devices are 'needed' to prove their case, then if they don't find anything, do they have no case?
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on November 21, 2014, 03:31:52 PM
Quote from: screenexile on November 21, 2014, 02:00:24 PM
2 lads went reasonably today and Lowry with an ace... well set up for the weekend!!

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5jw9FG6ZCw
Greenkeeping in Dubai in the summer must be very challenging

Sidney

JimStynes

Tony Baloney

muppet

Do I have this right regarding the SPOTY?

1. A German car.

2. A Paddy came 2nd.

3. And an over-40, who won something fairly minor for the first time ever, came third.
MWWSI 2017

RealSpiritof98

yep your not that drunk, thats pretty much spot on.

Sidney

Hamilton has superior driving ability to Pubehead - he's a thoroughly deserving winner.

The face on Pubehead as he went up to collect his loser's medal was priceless.

But let's have no bitterness here - this is Lewis Hamilton's night and let's all join with him in celebration.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sidney on December 14, 2014, 11:07:11 PM
Hamilton has superior driving ability to Pubehead - he's a thoroughly deserving winner.

The face on Pubehead as he went up to collect his loser's medal was priceless.

But let's have no bitterness here - this is Lewis Hamilton's night and let's all join with him in celebration.

Lets be honest, is it really that surprising? The Grand Prix has just finished last couple weeks, Hamilton in fairness was brilliant in the last few races to come from behind and win it.... Not too many 'Brits' win it and if it comes down to a brit and paddy then.... I mean McCoy should have won it a lot earlier than he did.

Sidney your bitterness is first class, UKIP are currently looking another bigot.....

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

passedit

Previous winners. Two horse faced royals (mother and daughter). Anybody who GAF about this nonsense needs their head examined.
Don't Panic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: passedit on December 14, 2014, 11:10:41 PM
Previous winners. Two horse faced royals (mother and daughter). Anybody who GAF about this nonsense needs their head examined.
I'm sure Ruairi doesn't give a shit about it.

Sidney

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 14, 2014, 11:22:54 PM
Quote from: passedit on December 14, 2014, 11:10:41 PM
I'm sure Ruairi doesn't give a shit about it.
His face suggested that he definitely did.

passedit

Was he there even? Can't imagine that he'd GAF it's a joke anyway. Saw on twitter that LH got 200k ish votes. I'm sure Carl Fogarty got more votes on Celebrity. More prestigious IMO
Don't Panic

Saffrongael

Quote from: passedit on December 14, 2014, 11:28:55 PM
Was he there even? Can't imagine that he'd GAF it's a joke anyway. Saw on twitter that LH got 200k ish votes. I'm sure Carl Fogarty got more votes on Celebrity. More prestigious IMO

Yeah he was there, it's the biggest pile of shite going
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

nrico2006

McIlroys achievements this year in golf were far greater than Hamiltons.  Simple.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'