Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WT4E

Quote from: square_ball on January 21, 2020, 08:16:02 AM
Quote from: Ireland2019 on January 20, 2020, 09:37:09 PM
Can't wait to see the Rock relegated from D2 as usual this year. Hateful shower of bastards and them shite

Is that you WT4E??

Damn it caught... LOL

No I only wish the best for my good neighbours this year. I will focus all my spite on those townie fcukers!!!! great to be playing them this year again but just cant believe its in Div 3 - but thems the breaks!

Balinderry in Tyrone

Quote from: WT4E on January 21, 2020, 09:50:00 AM
Can't wait to see the Rock relegated from D2 as usual this year. Hateful shower of bastards and them shite
I agree, Ciaran gourley will play til he's 50

Is that you WT4E??

Damn it caught... LOL

No I only wish the best for my good neighbours this year. I will focus all my spite on those townie fcukers!!!! great to be playing them this year again but just cant believe its in Div 3 - but thems the breaks!

Balinderry in Tyrone

In all honesty, what is the chances of Stevie Ferguson and Mchugh taking moortown to senior football. In tattyreagh he had James Darcy, Eoghan Murray and the Harkins, in moortown he has a pile of overrated youth players

Under Lights

Quote from: WT4E on January 21, 2020, 09:50:00 AM

Is that you WT4E??

Damn it caught... LOL

Soon to be division 4

Club boi

Quote from: Balinderry in Tyrone on January 21, 2020, 01:24:45 PM
In all honesty, what is the chances of Stevie Ferguson and Mchugh taking moortown to senior football. In tattyreagh he had James Darcy, Eoghan Murray and the Harkins, in moortown he has a pile of overrated youth players

Is it not true a "pile of overrated youth players" are no longer involved in football around Moortown??

Goals_Will_Come

With the McLernons fit and Mark Devlin off the U17s last year Moortown could well push promotion very close this year. These players added alongside Peter Devlin and the likes they have a very good team.
Other than Edendork no other teams in Intermediate would worry them.

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: Club boi on January 21, 2020, 04:28:26 PM

Is it not true a "pile of overrated youth players" are no longer involved in football around Moortown??
Butch Kelly still plays for Moortown, not sure of anyone who no longer play with Moortown.

Balinderry in Tyrone

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on January 21, 2020, 07:47:14 PM
With the McLernons fit and Mark Devlin off the U17s last year Moortown could well push promotion very close this year. These players added alongside Peter Devlin and the likes they have a very good team.
Forgot about the young u20 Tarlach Quinn, was up watching the htc macrory game on Saturday, bagged a massive goal for them and never stopped running. One for the future of Tyrone as well

Goals_Will_Come

Reserve format to stay the same, but intention to continue running games in the summer even during breaks in Senior games.
Youth proposal passed. Aiming to condense season down.
Senior format to change to 4 divisions in 2021.

WT4E

Disappointing about the reserves. A missed opportunity in my to increase participation for smaller clubs and secure extra development.

Any one know what the vote count was for and against.

ANON2018

Quote from: Ty4Sam on January 21, 2020, 09:04:41 AM
Quote from: ANON2018 on January 21, 2020, 08:00:19 AM
Quote from: Ty4Sam on January 21, 2020, 07:47:24 AM
If proposals go through tonight no one will be relegated. The change to 4 divisions means no team will be relegated this year.

Incorrect, 2 would be relegated from Div 2 and 6 would be promoted from div 3 or they may opt to go with 1 relegated and 5 promoted but there will def be relegation.

Sorry but it's you that's  incorrect. Was stated numerous times at the meeting that there would be no relegation this year. Division 2 will be made up of bottom 8 teams in Division 2, JFC championship winners and top 3 in Junior. Division 3 will be made up of bottom 12 in Division 3 this year.
There may be a counter proposal tonight regarding this from a club but that is the proposal from CCC

Apologies, my mistake only relegation this year will be from Div 1 to Div 1B.

GlenMan

Quote from: WT4E on January 21, 2020, 10:41:27 PM
Disappointing about the reserves. A missed opportunity in my to increase participation for smaller clubs and secure extra development.

There was no vote on any of the proposals. But the majority of Clubs were against it last night going by the discussion and responses.

Strangely enough Clubs who were for and against had the same reason for their position.

FOR - Small numbers so a separate day from Seniors would help them field a team
AGAINST - Small numbers so a separate day from Seniors would mean they couldn't field.

Club boi

Quote from: Balinderry in Tyrone on January 21, 2020, 09:42:07 PM
Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on January 21, 2020, 07:47:14 PM
Forgot about the young u20 Tarlach Quinn, was up watching the htc macrory game on Saturday, bagged a massive goal for them and never stopped running. One for the future of Tyrone as well

So................. in your 1st comment you slated Moortown and then very quickly your praising 1 of their "overrated youth players"

Did you forget to change your sign in or just on the wind up initially

BIGONE

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on January 21, 2020, 10:21:37 PM
Reserve format to stay the same, but intention to continue running games in the summer even during breaks in Senior games.
Youth proposal passed. Aiming to condense season down.
Senior format to change to 4 divisions in 2021.

God there are some awkward people/clubs/individuals set in their ways.
All they can see is what suits their own clubs. sad really

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: WT4E on January 21, 2020, 10:41:27 PM

I agree, disappointed it wasn't at least tried for a year.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either