Central Station

Started by downgirl, August 01, 2008, 06:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

downgirl

Aybody know roughly how much it is to leave your car in the car park at central station all day on a Saturday?  If it is expensive can anybody recommend any cheaper places?  Thanks!  :)

theskull1

In and aroung £12-15 for the weekend

Sure park it somewhere in the markets area. They love the ould parked cars  :)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Goats Do Shave

There's a car park now on the Markets side of Central Station. think it's £4 for the day.

T Fearon

You can park your car in the odyssey all day for about 4 quid. A wee bit of a hike to Central Station or the City Centre but not too far and certainly justifies the price saving and security

ziggysego

Good luck tomorrow downgirl ;)
Testing Accessibility

screenexile

Quote from: ziggysego on August 01, 2008, 03:42:16 PM
Good luck tomorrow downgirl ;)

Has anybody got a bucket so I can vomit? It's shameless at this stage zig!  :D :D

However I do admire your perseverence!

Bensars

I'd say the whells of the chair were shaking as he was typing that message one handed.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

full back

Quote from: Bensars on August 01, 2008, 03:54:31 PM
I'd say the whells of the chair were shaking as he was typing that message one handed.

:D :D
Bensars,
Are you saying ziggy was giving himself a bit of self loving on a Friday afternoon?

downgirl

Thanks guys, think I might just leave the car at my friend's house in Fitzroy and walk over of get a taxi or something maybe. 

And what are youse all on at ziggy for??

Yes I Would

Cause he fancies the pants off ya!! ;)

downgirl

Haha ah now, I don't think he does!

Lecale2

Double Cross

Down Girl, you are going to drive from your home somewhere in county Down to Belfast, get a taxi to Central Station, a train to Dublin, walk from Connolly Station to Croke Park and then do the whole thing in reverse to get home. Maybe I am missing something, but why don't you just drive to Dublin. It would be easier on the pocket, much more convenient and certainly a lot quicker than getting the train.

downgirl

I had been driving from my house to Craigavon and back all week, couldn't face the drive down and trying to find parking and all.  I would normally drive down but I was just so tired I wouldn't have trusted myself behind the wheel for a couple of hours.  And sure there was a bit of craic on the train on the way home!  Some Down fella came up to us at Central station when we got back and was obviously full, and was like is this where you get the tickets (we were at an ATM) we were like no go round the corner and he was like right ok need to get a ticket to Newry...the train had stopped in Newry and he got off then got back on!!