The Sun

Started by ONeill, October 01, 2009, 06:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rossie mad

Used to watch fox when i worked in the Middle East.
I would have noticed that alright but never really watched it long enough or known its reasons for such so didnt pass much heed.

Maguire01

Quote from: Doogie Browser on November 10, 2009, 05:05:25 PM
Quote from: rossie mad on November 10, 2009, 05:02:31 PM

Back in the day when i started to go to college i started to buy it. I was 17, it was cheap and had boobs.

It didnt take me long to find out that in fact the IRISH sun was in fact as british as you could get.

I remember after reading an article in it describing U2 as the best british band in the world i chucked it in the bin and havnt bought it since.

I have it and the news of the world banned from coming into the house.
I usually dont buy papers apart from the roscommon herald and the roscommon people (its actually free ;D) although i do buy the sunday tribune.

In my eyes sky news and the sun are brain washing instruments of the highest order.
You should watch Fox News sometime, that will really open your eyes
A bit of a paradox there!

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

AFS

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 10, 2009, 07:40:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQvGITz1VRI&feature=related

What a complete bollocks

Sad really. When her anger fades she'll probably regret making such a deal out of this non-issue. Its the Sun, playing on her anger and grief, that are the disgusting party here.

Minder

Quote from: AFS on November 10, 2009, 07:56:06 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 10, 2009, 07:40:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQvGITz1VRI&feature=related

What a complete bollocks
Sad really. When her anger fades she'll probably regret making such a deal out of this non-issue. Its the Sun, playing on her anger and grief, that are the disgusting party here.

And when she has done the chat show circuit, has Max Clifford offered representation yet? Due to the goverents embarrasment she may have an OBE/MBE in the New Years honours list.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"