imtommygunn

Moneyglass and st galls a tight one.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 05, 2023, 08:46:24 PM
Moneyglass and st galls a tight one.

St galls pulled away at the end, scored 5 unanswered points to win by 3
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

imtommygunn

Big win for randalstown. St brigids and st endas look favourites now.

breakingball

If Creggan beat Portglenone on Sunday and Cargin beat Ahoghill do Cargin win the league?

Still 3 games to go for the drop but Moneyglass and St Enda's looking favourites to go down right now.

asaffgael

Is it head to head or score difference top and bottom?

Mickey Linden

Is the championship in Antrim not a bit of a formality this year? A mate of mine was telling me PG1 are 4/6 to win Antrim and only 9/2 for ulster. Seems short to me. Kilcoo and Glenn wont be easy beat

Lár na páirce 1

Head to head,Creggan won't lay a glove on the bannsiders unfortunately so we move on the the serious stuff now next four weeks.lamh dhearg could have threw in the towel tonight at half time but fair play made a good go at it second half ended up a good finish.

Ghost+Tommy

Quote from: EOC13 on July 05, 2023, 10:48:08 PM
Head to head,Creggan won't lay a glove on the bannsiders unfortunately so we move on the the serious stuff now next four weeks.lamh dhearg could have threw in the towel tonight at half time but fair play made a good go at it second half ended up a good finish.
[/quoteWe are down,TNN hammered us tonight,,3 away games left,Im sure Ahoghill won't lay a glove on Cargin either EOC lol,me thinking you're playing mind games

Saffsof82

Quote from: Mickey Linden on July 05, 2023, 10:46:53 PM
Is the championship in Antrim not a bit of a formality this year? A mate of mine was telling me PG1 are 4/6 to win Antrim and only 9/2 for ulster. Seems short to me. Kilcoo and Glenn wont be easy beat

I take it you are looking click bait?

bannside

Seriously, who gives a toss what anyone here thinks! Plenty here didn't even recognise PG1 as a top 6 club only two years back, now we are in people's heads. If we win a game of football on Sunday we win a first ever league title. If we don't we keep on building. As I say,  there's a better generation coming through. It's all hard work though, theres no short cuts.

EOC is right, cship the big one. Team that wins that can rightly claim to be the big dog for next 12 months. And we all know who's the hottest of favourites for that.

Milltown Row2

Do Cargin need to win by 40 points?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bannside

If Casements get at least one point (draw) on Sinday we win the Eddie Fitz. If Creggan beat us, and Cargin beat Ahoghill, it's Cargins title on head to head rule.

Milltown Row2

That's a set up that one winner is guaranteed. I suppose it was a good season BS all the same
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stiffler

Well done to portglenone, most consistent team throughout the league season.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Caesar

Honest question, is there genuine resentment towards Portglenone club and for what reason? Or is it just to wind up Bannside?
As an outsider they seem to be a decent club who have made big progress in the last few years and try to do things the right way.