Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter Cronc

Quote from: hardstation on November 04, 2013, 04:03:06 PM
Quote from: jftj on November 04, 2013, 03:45:45 PM
Quote from: hardstation on November 04, 2013, 03:37:14 PM
"Nothing happened".
Let me guess u weren't at the game either?maybe you'd be better concentrating on your own clubs woes.
:-*
This Johnnies team are getting some rep. Even at minor, they disgraced themselves after losing at the St. Pauls tournament - which followed into the carpark.

Somebody would want to have a word.

Was this last year after the Glen game??

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Walter Cronc on November 04, 2013, 04:09:09 PM
"Nothing happened".
Let me guess u weren't at the game either?maybe you'd be better concentrating on your own clubs woes.
This Johnnies team are getting some rep. Even at minor, they disgraced themselves after losing at the St. Pauls tournament - which followed into the carpark.

Was this last year after the Glen game??

Year before?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

jftj

Quote from: culchie11 on November 04, 2013, 03:46:41 PM
lol so its ok for a great game of football to be followed by a riot or as long as there is only a few punches thrown its ok lol wise up!!

i wasnt there to witness, nor was i born until after world war II but i still have an opinion on it lol

get off ur high horse with ur whiter than white crap!!
You can have an opinion on world warII because you can back it up with facts.so far you,ve come on here and spouted your drivel about riots and called for 2teams to be banned.2games that u weren't even at.total punches thrown in said riot 0,total people injured in riot 0 .oh hold on,I think some girl broke her false nail.A riot u say,get a life.

jftj

"Nothing happened".

Tensions can be higher when you,re playing in the big games!is your DreamTeam full minors next year?

jftj

Quote from: hardstation on November 04, 2013, 04:31:44 PM
What? Tensions can be higher in big games so yis try to beat the fcuk outta one another on the pitch and in the car park?
Good one.
You seem obsessed with our club.as I said before it might help to concentrate on your own clubs bust ups.all sorts of rumours about splits,divisions and fights between your members but I don't come on here spouting off about them because to me that's all they are-rumours.i don't know the ins and outs of these fights and don't want to know.maybe you should try that.

jftj

Anybody have any thoughts on who will win ulster club this year.i think the winners of cross v kill coo will benefit from having the extra top level game behind them.this kilcoo team don't seem to know when they're beat so I,l go for them to upset cross and go on to win their 1st ulster.

culchie11

Aye change the subject and it will go away!

I was talking to someone who was present and neutral and they told me whole story, am sure we will c all in paper tomorro. Both teams to blame they said!

I'm sure the powers that be will deal with accordingly!

jftj

Quote from: hardstation on November 04, 2013, 05:43:55 PM
You don't like what you are reading, you mean...
No, really it's riveting......yawn.........

jftj

Quote from: culchie11 on November 04, 2013, 06:31:06 PM

I was talking to someone who was present and neutral and they told me whole story, am sure we will c all in paper tomorro. Both teams to blame they said!

A.either your friend is a liar or B he is an imaginary friend.Probably B judging by your   pathetic attempts at attacking both clubs.

jftj

Any idea when the economic downturn is going to subside?

jftj

Quote from: jftj on November 04, 2013, 07:24:59 PM

What's the price of bacon in culchieland?

jftj

Quote from: jftj on November 04, 2013, 07:25:59 PM
Quote from: jftj on November 04, 2013, 07:24:59 PM

What's the price of bacon in culchieland?
Since you know the whole story ,give it an airing here.start with who was struck in the RIOT .bet you can't.

culchie11

It doesn't matter what anyone says on here, it's what is reported by ref, linesmen, umpires etc that matters!

As I said it will be dealt with in due course!

Sure if nothing happened then no one has to worry about getting banned!

Some gr8 comebacks by the way lol

jftj

There has already been numerous threads about how inept the "powers that be"are.I totally accept the cb to handle it like the drawn game.hand out suspensions like they,re confetti.then it,l go to ulster council who will laugh their balls off and overturn half of them.i believe duffys report of the 1st game has been entered at Cannes next year for best short comedy.only in Antrim!

country bumpkin

Aye jftj wonder how u felt when the old Athenian Draco sat on the CCC when Rasharkin were most severly sanctioned for the action of players following their u-21 game v Lamh dearg a couple of years back. Seems little joe did not believe that the referee's report is most sacrosanct when he looked at the goings on in that abandoned game, and he will most likely have the same sympathetic hat on when he reviews the goings on down at Glenavy. Now if those really bad boys from cargin get involved in anything similar sure u will see old Draco back with the little man and the CCC. 8)