Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wats that 4 ref

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on July 06, 2010, 10:59:24 PM
Division 1 St Patrick's 0-10 Maghery 0-10

Draw a fair enough result I suppose. Maghery had the better of the first half though only led by a point at the break while we were dominate for most of the second. Took a last minute free for Maghery to rescue a point. Steffan Forker and Robbie Tasker the stars of the show. Decent result away from home for us - that's 4 unbeaten now.
football is all about opinions but while tasker was good(future co star theres no doubt) tony donnelly was by far st pats best player and all rounder and for maghery stefan was below par for his standards his young brother sleep and ronan lappin were by far the main men for maghery.

illdecide

B Championship tonight.

Clann Eireann v St Pat = St Pats
P Ogs v Harps = Harps
Eire Og v Clans = Clans
St Pauls v Tullysaran = St Pauls
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: wats that 4 ref on July 07, 2010, 05:25:15 PM

Draw a fair enough result I suppose. Maghery had the better of the first half though only led by a point at the break while we were dominate for most of the second. Took a last minute free for Maghery to rescue a point. Steffan Forker and Robbie Tasker the stars of the show. Decent result away from home for us - that's 4 unbeaten now.
football is all about opinions but while tasker was good(future co star theres no doubt) tony donnelly was by far st pats best player and all rounder and for maghery stefan was below par for his standards his young brother sleep and ronan lappin were by far the main men for maghery.

Those two boys got the majority of the scores for both sides. Robbie was definitely our best player - he was virtually our only scoring threat throughout. Kicked 0-7 of 0-10, with, from recollection, 0-6 from play and the other a 45m free.

Number 7 for Maghery played very well though.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

winsamsoon

Clans B team neat Eire Og by 12 tonight
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

wats that 4 ref

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on July 07, 2010, 05:57:58 PM
Quote from: wats that 4 ref on July 07, 2010, 05:25:15 PM

Those two boys got the majority of the scores for both sides. Robbie was definitely our best player - he was virtually our only scoring threat throughout. Kicked 0-7 of 0-10, with, from recollection, 0-6 from play and the other a 45m free.

Number 7 for Maghery played very well though.
yes maghery no 7 was aiden (sleep)forker who plays centre half forward for armagh minors

ogshead

Ogs B team beat the Harps tonight  :)

illdecide

Clans v St Pats
Ogs v St Pauls/Tullysaran

pearseog

Quote from: illdecide on July 07, 2010, 10:37:55 PM
Clans v St Pats
Ogs v St Pauls/Tullysaran

st.pauls tanked tullysaran from what i hear

lurganblue

Repeat of last year. Hopefully a different final though

illdecide

Would i be right in saying that St Pats 2nds play in the junior championship before they play the next round of the B's and therefore lose a few more players

1life 1club

Quote from: illdecide on July 07, 2010, 11:07:14 PM
Would i be right in saying that St Pats 2nds play in the junior championship before they play the next round of the B's and therefore lose a few more players.

st pats junior c,ship fixture is 31st july,,prob b called of as a player is getting married that day..
we beat a poor clan eirann team 2nite
full forward son

ogshead

Quote from: 1life 1club on July 07, 2010, 11:36:41 PM
Would i be right in saying that St Pats 2nds play in the junior championship before they play the next round of the B's and therefore lose a few more players.

st pats junior c,ship fixture is 31st july,,prob b called of as a player is getting married that day..
we beat a poor clan eirann team 2nite

:D

el_cuervo_fc

Would i be right in saying that St Pats 2nds play in the junior championship before they play the next round of the B's and therefore lose a few more players

I think the next round of the B championship is fixed for 28th July, so the Junior championship wouldn't affect your match.

illdecide

Aye fair enough, but how could a team call off a championship match because someone is getting married ??? i doubt that very much :-\