Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mousey

Quote from: qub la la la on June 03, 2008, 10:26:49 PM
Quote from: mousey on June 03, 2008, 09:46:36 PM
Quote from: illdecide on June 03, 2008, 04:48:10 PM
I'm sure Cross are quaking in their boots at the thought of the mighty Clans visiting on sunday where Mr Hearty has the honour of "The peacemaker"
that horrible little hitler he is a desperate referee..pity he wudn f**k aff back til managin beleek cuz we all had peace when he wuz there

ps where has diesel-smuggler gone to ????????? :o :o

i believe ds broke a rule of the gaa board and therefore felt the wrath of the administrators and is currently serving his penance.

u21 final is fixed for sat 5th july, abbey park, 6 pm.
suspended he should be banned for life he's a shite stirrer

nowyourtalking

Actually, I have nothing to do with the that ignoramus.  I have just followed this thread for a while and have been disgusted by what happened to that young lad from bridge outside carrickdale.

Apologies if i came across as an idiot as well

pintsofguinness

Nowyourtalking, I would urge you to not give him the satisfaction of responding.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

winsamsoon

I heard a rumour during the week that in a game between Tir na Nog and sarsfields u-14's, a young sarsfield lad was hit and knocked to the ground and the full forward continued to stamp repeatedly on his head. I heard the lad had to go for a brain scan and more treatment.

As i say this was a rumour. I have deliberately left it a few days just to see did anyone else mention it but it didn't prevail.
So now i am asking did anyone else hear of this???
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteYour mother must be proud of you......Actually, considering the share of inbred tramps that make up the hellhole that is Cullyhanna, she probably is

Wonderful use of the high moral ground there. No doubt your own mother is blushing with pride.

Quoteprobably the same person sending himself messages

A fairly likely shout el_cuervo
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

pintsofguinness

That's the only comment you've got a problem with tacadoir?   ::)

TacadoirArdMhacha

Its the only comment I have a problem with that I think there's the slightest chance was written seriously. But it may well be from another (or the same) WUM. I'm not sure. I try not to to play these childish games.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on June 06, 2008, 08:01:53 PM
Its the only comment I have a problem with that I think there's the slightest chance was written seriously. But it may well be from another (or the same) WUM. I'm not sure. I try not to to play these childish games.

Ah sure if he's only winding that's alright.

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteAh sure if he's only winding that's alright.

Its not "alright" but I don't think for a second the poster's anything to do with St Pat's so try and find another way of feeding your obsessive hatred of Cullyhanna tonight eh Pints?  ::)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on June 06, 2008, 08:07:22 PM
QuoteAh sure if he's only winding that's alright.

Its not "alright" but I don't think for a second the poster's anything to do with St Pat's so try and find another way of feeding your obsessive hatred of Cullyhanna tonight eh Pints?  ::)

Good to see you showing your true colours, and not for the first time, a couple of posts back.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Good to see you showing your true colours, and not for the first time, a couple of posts back.

Sorry Pints for failing on your moral compass. I'll not sleep tonight now. ::)

nowyourtalking

Think Tacadoir is suffering from a bit of Arsene Wenger Syndrome  ;)

Only messing! I know I was wrong for rising to idiot comments from back of the net but cudnt help myself. 

On a different note, anyone know anything about the ruling on the middletown corrinshego game?

pintsofguinness

The 'bridge beat whitecross by two or three.

winsamsoon

Do Cross play their home games on silverbridge old or new pitch???
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

TacadoirArdMhacha