Started by Orchardman, August 29, 2013, 06:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnneycool on September 18, 2013, 02:38:24 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 18, 2013, 02:35:55 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on September 18, 2013, 02:27:54 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 18, 2013, 01:52:30 PM
Quote from: Zulu on September 18, 2013, 12:48:41 PM
Do they not compete in a B championship?

Was just the league

What league?

There was a winter league set up last year, involved teams like Laois, Kildare, Carlow, while in the bigger section you had Kilkenny, Dublin, Wexford, Offaly. We played in the lower grade and won it, I take it Down were not in it??/

I presume that's minors you're talking about. There was also an Ulster minor league we were in, I think Antrim had an U-17 development squad in it, think Down won it. We weren't in any Leinster Minor B league.

Yes Johnny we had a under 17 squad in Ulster and the 'better' ones played in Leinster.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

Quote from: johnneycool on September 18, 2013, 02:53:02 PM

I know you haven't got the first clue about hurling structures
Is there a minor B championship?
I know more than you anyway because there is a Minor B All Ireland played on an open draw while the U21 B is still tied to a ( almost non existent) Provincial structure hence Kerry get a bye to the AI Final as Ulster's gallant reps Tyrone seemingly conceded a walkover.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

johnneycool

Quote from: Rossfan on September 18, 2013, 04:10:04 PM

I know more than you anyway because there is a Minor B All Ireland played on an open draw while the U21 B is still tied to a ( almost non existent) Provincial structure hence Kerry get a bye to the AI Final as Ulster's gallant reps Tyrone seemingly conceded a walkover.

Strange that you didn't know that both counties 'invited' in the Leinster senior championship had to forfeit home advantage in any games to do so.

Rossfan

Quote from: johnneycool on September 18, 2013, 04:28:46 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on September 18, 2013, 04:10:04 PM

Strange that you didn't know that both counties 'invited' in the Leinster senior championship had to forfeit home advantage in any games to do so.
Pales into insignificance compared to not knowing there's a minor B Championship ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM