Gaffer

Dip in the Nip

We should have been warned
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Gaffer on January 30, 2011, 09:15:13 PM
Dip in the Nip

We should have been warned
Does England's Sir Terry Wogan know anything about the place?

Gaffer

Could have guessed that D'arcy would get his head onto it,
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

ziggysego

Saw the first half last week. It was awful and I didn't want to subject myself to the same patronising shit, from the Irishman who did well.
Testing Accessibility

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Notice he completly ignored Ireland's most Irish province, Connacht. No change there then.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on January 30, 2011, 10:21:31 PM
Notice he completly ignored Ireland's most Irish province, Connacht. No change there then.

Apart from being in Salthill,Galway and Sligo....... :-\
You'll Never Walk Alone.

AZOffaly

Come again?

lawnseed

just think eurovision song contest.. and change the channel before you need a new telly >:(
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

GalwayBayBoy

Heard it's had big viewing figures over in Englandshire such is their love for all things Wogan. Might attract a few tourist schekels if nothing else.

SLIGONIAN

women troubles again, it didnt show mayo you mean, connacht most jackeen county

Have to say they showed Benbulben off well enough imo, didnt watch the rest tbh, i was suprised he didnt show benbulben back in 70s when eurovision showed it with BRITS OUT painted on to it for the world to see. We got no points from uk that yr.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Olly

I thought this was tremendous TV. Who'd have thought that the Titanic was built in Belfast. It was brilliant investigative journalism by Wogan to find that out having not been here in ages. He also found a band of brilliant looking women from South Armagh and they played in a band.

I thought the Gay Byrne bit was a bit tasteless as it was obvious Byrne had been superimposed on the body of another elderly man and was disrespectful to Byrne's family, God rest him.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".