The IRISH RUGBY thread

Started by Donnellys Hollow, October 27, 2009, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

Italy playing well. Only 5 down at half time.

Milltown Row2

Ireland will do very well to get four try's tonight!

France looking good
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Nanderson

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 31, 2020, 06:08:08 PM
Ireland will do very well to get four try's tonight!

France looking good
The try Ireland conceded when going for another try when the clock was red last week has cost them the chance to just need a win tonight

Capt Pat

Ireland were not to know that at the time. I fully expected England to put 50 or 60 on Italy. We still have a chance tonight.

delgany

Seven point margin over France will do !

Capt Pat

I still don't think Ireland will beat France tonight. France are much improved over the team that Ireland beat there 2 years ago, but you never know.

Rudi

Rudi

From the Bunker

Stupid tackle! Gave away penalty try ( try with points for conversion, without pressure of taking conversion.) And 10 minutes in the Bin!

Sportacus

Does box kicking make any sense when you're a man down?

gallsman

Much as I dislike him, Barnes got both of those decisions right. Keenan was unlikely to be able to gather that so no try whereas Dorris' couldn't have been more blatant.

Tony Baloney

Coughing up an 82nd minute try against Italy could yet be costly.

lenny

Quote from: gallsman on October 31, 2020, 09:02:33 PM
Much as I dislike him, Barnes got both of those decisions right. Keenan was unlikely to be able to gather that so no try whereas Dorris' couldn't have been more blatant.

Not looking good for Ireland now. At what stage do we just decide we can't win and let France through for the points they need to overtake England.

delgany

APM

How is Stockdale still on the pitch?