La Vuelta 2017

Started by bennydorano, August 19, 2017, 04:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Favourite GT about to kick off.

Looking even more brutal than normal this year, L'Angliru back and some other monstrosities. 

Hard to look past Froome, he looked like a boy that started the Tour on 3/4 power to try and save a bit for this. He likes La Vuelta.

bennydorano

Skybet have a 'boost' available on Froome, can get him at 10/11. Seems like stealing money at that price.

Nibali 9/2
Contador 8/1
Zakarin 12/1
Aru 14/1
Chaves 20/1
A Yates 25/1

JimStynes

Would like to see him win it. I can't help but like him. Some of previous years climbs seemed to have been a bit steep for him though. Contador will hopefully go out with a bang and go on some of his crazy attacks in the mountains.

stringbean

Sadly can't see anyone but froome - nothing personal against froome - just the way he rides and fact he has by far the best team around him!! With 40k time trial all froome has to do is not lose time in the mountains!!

Contador not strong enough anymore, nibali is but hasn't the team around him!!

RealSpiritof98

Is this not the same talk every year about froome but it fizzles out come the second week. I would lay froome if I was I was into that craic, and maybe back an early finisher in le tour.

bennydorano

Some couple of days. Aqua blue bus torched, Froome down, Katusha rider pushed off bike, moto crash, plus some top quality racing. Froome looking unbeatable - if he stays upright.