The IRISH RUGBY thread

Started by Donnellys Hollow, October 27, 2009, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Quote from: IolarCoisCuain on September 20, 2019, 11:58:50 PM
TV coverage guide here Farr: https://www.the42.ie/rwc-tv-guide-4815451-Sep2019/

Quote from: Capt Pat on September 21, 2019, 12:22:19 AM
They are all live  on itv. Rte just has the Ireland games and all the knock out stages.

Thanks. For some reason I thought virgin were showing them all!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Aaron Boone

Cometh the hour.....

Best of luck to the lads.

gawa316

Targetman

RTE 2 or ITV both showing it

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

gawa316

Quote from: Targetman on September 22, 2019, 08:38:51 AM
RTE 2 or ITV both showing it

Living in the states but got a decent ITV stream

Wildweasel74

Ireland are very robotic, and hardly pass out wide where a player takes it on the run, not standing start. Playing entire game through the pack not gonna work against a bigger and heavier South Africa pack. Goal kicking poor the day also. Understandable in the poor weather in 2nd half but not the 1st

trileacman

Shocking match. As poor a game of rugby as I've ever seen. England would have put 50 points on Scotland today.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

BarryBreensBandage

Have to say I enjoyed watching that.
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

Solo_run

Ireland showed no intensity in that game because they didn't have to. If that was all Scotland have, they would be better off losing to Japan because NZ will beat them with the same ease.

Capt Pat

I am very happy with that performance. 27-3 against Scotland at a neutral venue is a great performance. Things went our way, like the weather in the second half. It wasn't Scotlands best performance either. Looking forward to the rest of the group now and a possible quarter final against South Africa.

screenexile

Still some crying on here... if you'd been offered a bonus point win and not conceding a try against Scotland the week after the England match anybody would have bitten your hand off!!

Job done and plenty of confidence going into the next few games. Preparation for the South Africa match begins now seeing as we know where we stand.

Pack we're excellent and I thought Chris Farrell was very promising when he came on he has a bit of X factor which will be needed for the later rounds.

Onwards and upwards!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: screenexile on September 22, 2019, 11:51:07 AM
Still some crying on here... if you'd been offered a bonus point win and not conceding a try against Scotland the week after the England match anybody would have bitten your hand off!!

Job done and plenty of confidence going into the next few games. Preparation for the South Africa match begins now seeing as we know where we stand.

Pack we're excellent and I thought Chris Farrell was very promising when he came on he has a bit of X factor which will be needed for the later rounds.

Onwards and upwards!!
Exactly. Professional job and the second choice starters were good.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 22, 2019, 12:25:51 PM
Quote from: screenexile on September 22, 2019, 11:51:07 AM

Onwards and upwards!!
Exactly. Professional job and the second choice starters were good.

Today was all about beating Scotland, Getting the Bonus point and no injuries or Cards. A good game to get out of the way early. Job done!