Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

I like the look of that team, looking forward to this game now. For those that can't make it it is deferred on TG4 at around 5pm.

GetOverTheBar

Nice to see Lee Brennan named again, another good test for him this week.

God14

Like the look of the team also, 
Don't like to single one man out,  but Cathal mccarronn well well off the pace now.
Fine servant over this past decade but jesus lads there has to better about at this stage.  Its up to others to take the shirt of Cathal, what's taking so long?

longballin

Quote from: God14 on February 09, 2018, 06:57:58 PM
Like the look of the team also, 
Don't like to single one man out,  but Cathal mccarronn well well off the pace now.
Fine servant over this past decade but jesus lads there has to better about at this stage.  Its up to others to take the shirt of Cathal, what's taking so long?

is up to Harte to hand the jersey over... Michael McKernan

Scoring Zone

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 09, 2018, 04:41:48 PM
Nice to see Lee Brennan named again, another good test for him this week.

He's been looking really sharp, but lets hope he doesn't end up like young Clifford and Moran in Kerry and getting hurt out of high intensity games every few days with Sigerson and league this last wile

Thebigdog

It amazes me why players like McCarron and McCrory are in contention when they can't defend(Colm will bail us out) or can't shoot. What doesn't greybeard put two extra "forwards" onto the team instead. The wides Tyrone have been kicking has been their problem this last ten years. As for beating Kildare this weekend I think it will be very tough as these players are psychologically finished after last August.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Thebigdog on February 10, 2018, 12:37:15 AM
It amazes me why players like McCarron and McCrory are in contention when they can't defend(Colm will bail us out) or can't shoot. What doesn't greybeard put two extra "forwards" onto the team instead. The wides Tyrone have been kicking has been their problem this last ten years. As for beating Kildare this weekend I think it will be very tough as these players are psychologically finished after last August.

😂 I've said it before, some people on here have completely lost the run of themselves. I'm interested in the evidence to back up this gem of analysis.
That was never a square ball!!

redzone

Quote from: BennyHarp on February 10, 2018, 12:50:05 AM

😂 I've said it before, some people on here have completely lost the run of themselves. I'm interested in the evidence to back up this gem of analysis.
What a clown 🤡 big frog. Further proof you should be with duffys circus.

Thebigdog

Quote from: redzone on February 10, 2018, 07:10:13 AM

how can I put this, mmm were shit and we are bottom of the league and further embarrassment is ahead this year.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Thebigdog on February 10, 2018, 12:57:20 PM
Quote from: redzone on February 10, 2018, 07:10:13 AM

how can I put this, mmm were shit and we are bottom of the league and further embarrassment is ahead this year.

😂 You're a proper drama queen Big Dog. It's two games into the league. We lost a shitty game away to a decent Galway team (whose form has since been franked in Donegal) and then lost to one of the best teams the game has ever seen. Our opponents on Sunday have experienced the odd nightmare against Dublin in recent years. Maybe they are psychologically finished too so that will cancel out our same problem.
That was never a square ball!!

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Kildare have taken enough of those hammerings from Dublin to psychologically finished for good to be fair. It should be the easiest 2 points Tyrone can get this season.

southtyronegael

i thing Thebigdog makes a fair point regarding pyshcological scars. we could be entering a post meath '96 scenario which took us 3 or 4 yrs to get over. and that was with new mangagement, could be worse this time.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: southtyronegael on February 10, 2018, 06:17:14 PM
i thing Thebigdog makes a fair point regarding pyshcological scars. we could be entering a post meath '96 scenario which took us 3 or 4 yrs to get over. and that was with new mangagement, could be worse this time.

So. Based on this pysc scaring Tyrone should hammer Donegal in a few weeks time. Unless the new manager thing works!

:)
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

southtyronegael

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on February 10, 2018, 08:53:00 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on February 10, 2018, 06:17:14 PM

So. Based on this pysc scaring Tyrone should hammer Donegal in a few weeks time. Unless the new manager thing works!

:)
hammer donegal? new manager?

ose 14

sweeper watch today lads 1 13-8 2 evens 3 sweepers 6-4 today will tell you all you need to know. anymore than 1 in a must win game and its the same old bolloxs. hopefully the kildare no 11 will have the correct moral fibre and follow hampsey up the field to negate the need for 2.