Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

throw_ball

johnny hanratty wins his appeal and will line out for cross on sunday

throw_ball

i heard that his red card was appealed from the st. galls game, that maybe it should have been a second yellow instead of a red. yeas few years ago he was arrested for hitting a cop, not outside his family home but inside it, while his family was being harrassed

crossdoesitbest

Good to hear he's back! We'll need his workrate round the middle!

Throw ball

Quote from: throw_ball on November 13, 2010, 12:51:41 AM
i heard that his red card was appealed from the st. galls game, that maybe it should have been a second yellow instead of a red. yeas few years ago he was arrested for hitting a cop, not outside his family home but inside it, while his family was being harrassed

Your user name is very similar to mine. Surprised it is allowed. Hope we do not get confused!

AFS

Quote from: crossdoesitbest on November 13, 2010, 02:18:19 PM
Good to hear he's back! We'll need his workrate round the middle!

I'd say he'll be giving a few Burren boys a bit of 'workrate' alright.

IVEDECIDED

crossfire

JUst retired

Opening on Sat. 5th Feb. National league game V Dublin. :)

get up there

was down in casement today, cross destroyed burren in the first half, but it was a game of 2 halfs, burren took complete control 2 half, if u are looking for a player that played well for cross, u need to look at the first half, because all of cross 15, were very very poor second half, i think when kyle caragher came of they lacked a ball winner up front,

Applesisapples

Quote from: get up there on November 14, 2010, 09:23:47 PM
was down in casement today, cross destroyed burren in the first half, but it was a game of 2 halfs, burren took complete control 2 half, if u are looking for a player that played well for cross, u need to look at the first half, because all of cross 15, were very very poor second half, i think when kyle caragher came of they lacked a ball winner up front,
Not so TK and AK were superb throughout.

hound of ulster

have people in armagh underestimated this cross team? I didn,t think they were strong enough to win armagh championship now here they are in ulster final,is there to be another period of dominance in armagh by cross?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: hound of ulster on November 15, 2010, 03:07:57 PM
have people in armagh underestimated this cross team? I didn,t think they were strong enough to win armagh championship now here they are in ulster final,is there to be another period of dominance in armagh by cross?

That's no more inevitable than Naomh Conaill enjoying a period of dominance in Donegal.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

mackers

I reckon that both Cullyhanna and a full strength Pearse Og team will have a realistic chance of beating Cross next year.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

torres

Quote from: mackers on November 15, 2010, 04:27:28 PM
I reckon that both Cullyhanna and a full strength Pearse Og team will have a realistic chance of beating Cross next year.
i hope your right as i would hate to see them continue to dominate in armagh