Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

I heard something about a Derrynoose hurler today losing his arm in a work accident.  Can anyone confirm this?  Tragic if true.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

fitzroyalty

I'd say any one of six teams could challenge for the second promotion place, reckon they'd all struggle though. would love to see another n.armagh team go up, any excuse to kick my mates.

Throw ball

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 09, 2010, 11:40:07 AM
I heard something about a Derrynoose hurler today losing his arm in a work accident.  Can anyone confirm this?  Tragic if true.

Sadly I believe it is true. Young fella and a nephew of minor hurling manager I hear.

IVEDECIDED

Nightmare - sympathies to all connected to him.

Goats Do Shave

Ballyhegan defeated Keady in Keady tonight, in horrible conditions 0.03 - 2.05
Gives us a chance! Great 2nd half performance.

torres

granemore bt a poor enough silverbridge 14 - 7 .

crossfire

Cross beat whitecross 2-9 to 2-8 tonight.
A very lucky win for us.

winsamsoon

Culloville beat clans 2-14 to 1-15 at Culloville. Brutal weather and game.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

TacadoirArdMhacha

St Pat's 0-8 Droimintee 0-6

Great win to stretch our unbeaten run to 5 matches and pull us clear of the relgation zone for the timebeing. Hard hitting game with the effort outweighing the quality I suppose. Thought we were just about value for the victory.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

thewanderer

just back ogs beat by 1 8-7 to mbawn. brutal game with ogs fielding only 7 of their main starting team and included 6/7 of the b team from weds. good luck to bawn who will be helped by this win but with hols and injuries almost over we should see a more recognisable ogs team on the pitch in the next month. watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wats that 4 ref

maghery lost by 1 point away at sarsfields. a very understrength maghery side dominated for most of thr game but couldnt turn it in2 scores. with teams all beating each other makes for a good exciting end of league finish.

charlie stubbs

Quote from: winsamsoon on July 09, 2010, 10:51:29 PM
Culloville beat clans 2-14 to 1-15 at Culloville. Brutal weather and game.

pretty decent considering the conditions??

IVEDECIDED

Conditions were very slippy but not a great game. Culloville played with 13 behind the ball and although they broke very quicly and effectively it didnt make for a great spectacle.

Game of two halves with Clans much better in the second. Two goals put on a plate for Culloville in the first 10 mins meant an uphill struggle and in the end proved unassailable.

Heaneys Wish

Quote from: Heaneys Wish on June 06, 2010, 11:20:01 AM
Be very interesting to see how today's Ref M Sludden gets on today? I personally feel this game is too big for him and he will kill it technically and his fitness has always been in question, S Woods must be on a knife edge today seeing that he backed his recent promo to grade 1 refereeing status allegedly at head quarters??????????? Lets see how his man gets on, with the cameras etc etc

Well, said it way back, Seamus Woods needs to take responsibility for that Idiot today, should hang his head in shame as should seamus!

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Heaneys Wish on July 11, 2010, 06:30:40 PM
Quote from: Heaneys Wish on June 06, 2010, 11:20:01 AM
Be very interesting to see how today's Ref M Sludden gets on today? I personally feel this game is too big for him and he will kill it technically and his fitness has always been in question, S Woods must be on a knife edge today seeing that he backed his recent promo to grade 1 refereeing status allegedly at head quarters??????????? Lets see how his man gets on, with the cameras etc etc

Well, said it way back, Seamus Woods needs to take responsibility for that Idiot today, should hang his head in shame as should seamus!

Congratulations.  Are you going to post this on every county forum?