Harpo

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

ITS KAAAT

Ogs an harps final.
Sun 18th october. 
Ref p.hughes, he is kaaaaat

Harpo

Have to agree with you ITS KAAT............P. Hughes is kat!!  If every a ref could destroy a game of football this one can, expect no free flowing play...........must count the number of frees awarded, may be record breaking!!

Onion Bag

P Hughes, a disaster, he will spoil a potentially brilliant match,

I thought Gary Smith had a good game last night
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

torres

congratulations pearse ogs , hope they can go on and win it now  :)

Orior

On a positive note, the final will be in the Athletic Grounds, which is thankfully ready for this final and the two teams dont have to troop off to Crossmaglen.

On a negative note, the final will be in the Athletic Grounds, which has no covered seating for the oul folk.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

pintsofguinness

Quote from: torres on September 27, 2009, 09:23:04 PM
congratulations pearse ogs , hope they can go on and win it now  :)
Some sickener for the ogs if, after getting past cross, they get beat in the final by their neighbours and rivals!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

fan01

well done ogs.  hope victory heads your way on sunday 18th. good luck

Orior

Quote from: hardstation on September 27, 2009, 10:26:51 PM
I'll be supporting the Harps. Not that that matters to anyone but myself.

So what do you have against the Ogs? Or do you just like Rufus, Bennydorano, etc etc. Where's Randal Patrick McMurphy?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

AFS

Should be a cracking final, really looking forward to it. On my birthday too (take note Ziggy)  :P

Wonder would TG4 send the cameras up to it, can't imagine there will be many other county finals that day that'll attract the same size crowd or atmosphere.

ITS KAAAT

Harpo his wistle will be well used. Its a joke cross refs always refin harps games.

fcuksake

Congratulations to the Harps on last nights  4point victory ( as i predicted ;))

Wouldnt say it was a classic , but if you were connected to the Harps, it was a fantastic victory. Veron was outstanding along with Swift. Also thought simon Lennon & Harpo battled well.

An all city final. just what the CB would have wondered. I wonder if by moving most SFC games to the Athletic grounds has seen an increase in gate receipts.

Took in the game tonight. Clann Eireann were terrible. TBH, i dont know how they beat whitecross.  Pearse Ogs were stronger in every position apart from full back were McCann was Clann Eireanns one man show. The Ogs look strong & they move the play quickly and its very effective. The half back line along with the midfield continously drive through at every opportunity. I was very impressed with them, but to be honest they werent up againt much.

It will be a very interesting final to say the least.

Tickets go on sale for the Armagh SFC on ticketmaster  €12 or £11 - Monday 12 Oct.....
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

emainmacha

Got to the match tonight, couldn't last night  :-\ so no pics of it

but here's link for pearse og v clan eireann pics

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16144312@N07/sets/72157622343757309/detail/

Typical I'll be in Donegal and miss the final, such is life  :'(