Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

I'm sure the response will be something pathetic anyway, none of his posts so far have been any different

naka

fair plau to you Sean, but from what I`ve seen you have lost a brave lot of weight  ::)
good luck  tonite

illdecide

There's rules you don't brake and things you don't say (even if you want to sometimes) but naming players and then taking the middle out of them is unacceptable. a guy is going out representing his club and family, giving his all and some dick who has prob never kicked a ball giving him a slating.
everyone on the board knows he (or even she) is out of order so an apology is needed. I myself have said things on the board that i shouldn't have said but i have taken them back when i realised what i wrote, so do the decent thing....

P.S Pints, don't worry about the Bridge's ground it's dead on but i'm sure K Brady will put millions into Davitt Park to be the new county ground ;) :D The M1 beside it and the train station around the corner!! what more do you want
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

mackers

See what did I tell you fullback? When you disagree with him he will try and bully you with a tirade of abusive language. It's quite simple in pints' world, anybody that disagrees with him is a liar and anybody with a sense of humour is a knob. I bet they queue up to have a pint with him in Donnelly's or Garvey's of a Saturday night!
I'm not going to go over old ground but I'd be surprised if you had your wits about you in Crossmaglen during those disgraceful scenes, you can't even hold a reasoned debate on an internet forum without being aggressive and abusive.
I could call you a knob or a liar but I wouldn't stoop to your level.
P.S. Fullback is right, you can see f all from the bank that he's talking about, but I think the view from behind the top goals is in the nicest in the county.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

downtown

Quote from: mackers on September 12, 2007, 10:40:29 AM
See what did I tell you fullback? When you disagree with him he will try and bully you with a tirade of abusive language. It's quite simple in pints' world, anybody that disagrees with him is a liar and anybody with a sense of humour is a knob. I bet they queue up to have a pint with him in Donnelly's or Garvey's of a Saturday night!
I'm not going to go over old ground but I'd be surprised if you had your wits about you in Crossmaglen during those disgraceful scenes, you can't even hold a reasoned debate on an internet forum without being aggressive and abusive.
I could call you a knob or a liar but I wouldn't stoop to your level.
P.S. Fullback is right, you can see f all from the bank that he's talking about, but I think the view from behind the top goals is in the nicest in the county.

Well said!! that pints man is a clown, u can ask a few simple questions and all you get back is abuse from a grumpy old man!! did u find yourself a lady friend yet pints to take out your frustration??  :D :D god help them if you did!!

I'l call him a knob 4 ya mackers!! ;)

Spiritof98

Quote from: bennydorano on September 11, 2007, 04:50:17 PM
Hard luck in the hurling sunday Spirit, got to it eventually after heading to Keady first :-\ Thought it was a cracking(tough) game, your opposite number kept Cuchulianns at bay with a few great goalbound saves.

Cheers benny thought we could have took it, their keeper won the game, I didnt have one shot to save, but their goal was a bit of class from Carville. But our average age is 20 so we will get there.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

downtown

i see the B cship final is on 2night. Cruppen V Bridge.  Whats your prediction 4 this pints??

illdecide

Quote from: downtown on September 12, 2007, 11:24:34 AM
i see the B cship final is on 2night. Cruppen V Bridge.  Whats your prediction 4 this pints??

Whats that in? cause if i'm not mistaken did Maghery not beat St Pats in the final of the B's 2 weeks ago

downtown

Quote from: illdecide on September 12, 2007, 01:04:11 PM
Quote from: downtown on September 12, 2007, 11:24:34 AM

Whats that in? cause if i'm not mistaken did Maghery not beat St Pats in the final of the B's 2 weeks ago

B league final, think it is. its in irish news for 7.30 throw in in nab.

pintsofguinness

Liar Liar pants on fire
QuoteSee what did I tell you fullback? When you disagree with him he will try and bully you with a tirade of abusive language. It's quite simple in pints' world, anybody that disagrees with him is a liar and anybody with a sense of humour is a knob.
Show me where i've given fullback a "tirade of abusive language".  I didn't realise he was so soft, the poor wee pet, at least he has you holding his hand.

I bet they queue up to have a pint with him in Donnelly's or Garvey's of a Saturday night!
Oooohhh that hurts  :D  :D  :D

What does that mean or what are you suggesting?

downtown
QuoteWell said!! that pints man is a clown, u can ask a few simple questions and all you get back is abuse from a grumpy old man!! did u find yourself a lady friend yet pints to take out your frustration?? god help them if you did!!

I'l call him a knob 4 ya mackers!!

Oooh that hurts too  :D
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

illdecide

Jasus Pints your taking some abuse these days, are you as grumpy as they say??

pintsofguinness

Quote from: illdecide on September 12, 2007, 01:29:20 PM
Jasus Pints your taking some abuse these days, are you as grumpy as they say??

I think on here, I'm misunderstood. 

Kentucky Blue

To be fair to fullback i can see where he is coming from in relation to the fault's with silverbridge as a venue. Recently attended the Drominitee v Cross games and had to park a fair distance from the pitch, on the road leading back to Cross in fact and quite far up it.

Was meeting up with a few one's who were at the side opposite the stand close to the halfway line. With the lack of a bank / height i also struggled to see the action sometimes due to people standing in front of me, and when the ball went into the corner near the club house it was virtually impossible to see.  :-[

pintsofguinness

what ground in the county, or anywhere, can everyone park at the gate?

SouthArmaghBandit