Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Quote from: winsamsoon on August 09, 2007, 11:49:30 AM
Pog we are a club that is under siege at the moment. I know that we are hated right across the country

FFS winsam  :D :D
Under siege!!
Hated across the country!!
Right up there with Hitler
:D

billy the kid

children children stop fighting over scraps.  you wont be able to play with the big boys from cross until you grow up!!! 

how can one team be so dominant for the good of football in armagh someone has to mount a serious challenge is it not embarrassing to be so far behind for so long???
as for the claim about cross fading and the clanns men taking over what are you basing this on???
Cross cleared up Minor, U21 and senior last year so it doesnt look like they are goin to fade any time soon and by the time the present cross team and those coming up just behind are on the wane who knows what club will be there.

on a totally different subject how do you all rate ballymacnabs chances against the Ogs have they a hope give me score predictions please
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

full back

billy the kid

i personally think the nab will get trounced and im very comfortable with that as they have some heads on them after winning an intermediate title for the first time youd think they won an all ireland club. I reckon

B,Nab 1: 8

OGS   4:18
If it moves hit it

billy the kid

whats the feeling in armagh about the nicky rackard final?? hope it goes your way will def be cheering yous on come saturday. but they shouldve fixed the game before one of the big hurling games instead of making sure as many knackers as possible could watch the dubs. they done the same last year
If it moves hit it

corn02

Why Billy are you saying if there had of been more tickets a much bigger crowd would of went to the Nicky Rackard Final?

Sidelined

Yeah a lot more people would have went to the Nicky Rackard. Poss not alot more from Armagh but neutral hurling fans have been shafted.
Cullyhanna beat Crossmaglen in the U16 Champ final tonight. Oh surprise, surprise ther was a mad scuffle after the match. No doubt the carpet is being lifted already and the broom is in action. ;)

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

corn02

Exactly POG mad suggest trouble , scuffle suggest handbags. Use a proper word like schmozzle for fucks sake.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: billy the kid on August 09, 2007, 03:35:58 PM
children children stop fighting over scraps.  you wont be able to play with the big boys from cross until you grow up!!! 

how can one team be so dominant for the good of football in armagh someone has to mount a serious challenge is it not embarrassing to be so far behind for so long???
as for the claim about cross fading and the clanns men taking over what are you basing this on???
Cross cleared up Minor, U21 and senior last year so it doesnt look like they are goin to fade any time soon and by the time the present cross team and those coming up just behind are on the wane who knows what club will be there.

on a totally different subject how do you all rate ballymacnabs chances against the Ogs have they a hope give me score predictions please

Draw 1.12 to 1;12

umgolaarmagh

You dont want a draw then thats the holiday f&*ked up the following weekend

Uladh

I have some friends heavily involved in th underage coaching structures of clann eireann and st pauls. i've also heard good things about st peter's approach to the same area. their opinion is that the clans have only tried to address their inaction in that area in the last 2/3 years. i'll admit they are more than a little smug about it but they're attitude is that theclans sat on their hands for 7/8 years and allowed them to make hay. they feel the fruits of that labour will be in the next 5 years. time will tell i suppose. they also continually make the point that they now have a "fair" crack at children coming into club football and feel they have done far more to attract and keep kids.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: umgolaarmagh on August 10, 2007, 08:42:10 AM
You dont want a draw then thats the holiday f&*ked up the following weekend

Indeed

full back

FFS el cuervo
A draw!!
I know teams talk up the opposition but you are being ridiculous. The Nab have no chance of getting close to the Ogs.

downtown

Nab 2 get hammered!

ogs - 3 - 15

Nab - 1- 8

Any1 any others comments on this?

Y do u feel that the nab has nw got big heads after last yrs cship win?

Any1 any other predictions 4 the other cship games coming up?