Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Eejit balls on his last two rants!
On the first video he didn't even spell his first name right on the video Willaim Frazer!
Oor Wullie even forgot to call SF the usual SF/IRA, but Jim Allister rectified that for him.
Second video is just dire - "those boys in Loughgall, who didn't get enough that night".
Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

Nally Stand

I can't remember who but I remember someone calling him Harry Potter due to the resemblance. It's uncanny!
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on March 12, 2010, 04:32:10 AM
Eejit balls on his last two rants!
On the first video he didn't even spell his first name right on the video Willaim Frazer!
Oor Wullie even forgot to call SF the usual SF/IRA, but Jim Allister rectified that for him.
Second video is just dire - "those boys in Loughgall, who didn't get enough that night".

The more I think of it, that really says it all about this bigot, sectarian weasel of a man.
Tbc....

The Watcher Pat

How did that ballbag get in to stormont?
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on March 13, 2010, 12:08:00 AM
How did that ballbag get in to stormont?

Sure they'll let any cnut in - remember Michael Stone!
Tbc....

The Watcher Pat

Michael Stone didn't get in...

How come Frazer was walking about in there? He's not a MLA.

Paul Mc Graths Da

He's a ballbag, but at least he's entertaining!........which is more than can be said for Ross4life or EC unique (a couple of ever present witless bores)

fitzroyalty

The man is a complete puke, I look forward to his campaign for justice for the victims of the Glenanne gang. He's a fuckin rat.

The Watcher Pat

Fuuniest thing I've seen in ages that you tube video.....What a complete gobshite!

Maguire01

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on March 13, 2010, 12:36:20 AM
How come Frazer was walking about in there? He's not a MLA.
As far as I know, any member of the public can walk into the lobby.

pintsofguinness

I know someone that knows one his family (and of his children I think) and apparently they're sound. 
The man's just a headcase.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 13, 2010, 03:14:28 PM
I know someone that knows one his family (and of his children I think) and apparently they're sound. 
The man's just a headcase.
This man has bred?!

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Paul Mc Graths Da on March 13, 2010, 12:41:36 AM
He's a ballbag, but at least he's entertaining!........which is more than can be said for Ross4life or EC unique (a couple of ever present witless bores)

A man who gloats over deaths of nationalists and is on record as admiring Billy Wright... not entertaining at all... a serpent.
People thot Willie McCrea was funny too with that gospel music and the way he goes on, but reality is a very sinister man.     

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: longrunsthefox on March 13, 2010, 04:38:04 PM
Quote from: Paul Mc Graths Da on March 13, 2010, 12:41:36 AM

A man who gloats over deaths of nationalists and is on record as admiring Billy Wright... not entertaining at all... a serpent.
People thot Willie McCrea was funny too with that gospel music and the way he goes on, but reality is a very sinister man.   
There are others in the DUP who would fit that sort of description as well.  The only political party I know of in the north which doesn't have at least tenuous links with murderers is the SDLP

Frazer is just a sectarian nutjob, end of
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something