Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mylestheslasher

Without knowing a lot about them they surely have a chance. By all accounts Tyrone are not as strong as other years and we did really hammer antrim. It might be closer than you think and I hope we can squeak a win, we need something to lift the spirits around here.

cavanmaniac

Could we ever depend on a Cavan minor team to land a blow for the county's pride when the chips are down and the fat's in the fire? Not traditionally, but the U21s lifted our spirits earlier this year and pray to God lightning can strike twice. You never know.

mylestheslasher

Tipp minors beat cork in the munster final by 8 points this morning so Cavan losing by 3 pts in a challenge to them has to be looked at in a different light

Westside

Dublin Minors also beat Cavan in a challenge by 19 points so perhaps we'd be better tell ourselves that League and Challenge games mean very little! :) Don't think I'll get to this game, anyone know where I could listen to it or get updates?

mylestheslasher

Best place is on this site for updates, I doubt its on the radio. Drici or beo are good for score updates on the main gaa page.

rodney trotter

Its on Northern sound aswell with Michael O Muircheartaigh :D

Westside

Level with 15 left. It's these sort of games that Cavan usually come out of the wrong side at Minor Level.. C'mon lads!!

mylestheslasher

Tyrone seem to be getting on top too

beer baron

rodney trotter

Cavan 3 ahead goal from connor finnegan

beer baron

mylestheslasher

Westside

Another from Finnegan after a great ball from Nevin O'Donnell and he follows it up with a point himself. Regardless of how it goes from here credit to Nevin who has had a family bereavement and still turned out to play this evening.