Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticmac

Quote from: mysticmac on November 11, 2021, 07:10:34 PM
Ill call it now and as a division 2 man myself and i know were on way to division 3, coalisland will be playing division 2 football next year, ive it all worked out
well well well isnt east tyrone rocking tonight😂

Aaron Boone

Dromore level with Moortown now on 4 titles.  4 in 14 years now. 

sam03/05

I watched the Derry final their coverage was poor in comparison to what Tyrone had on offer last night.

RedHand88

Quote from: WT4E on November 14, 2021, 09:40:52 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on November 14, 2021, 07:50:09 PM
Quote from: WT4E on November 14, 2021, 07:30:23 PM
Quote from: clarshack on November 14, 2021, 05:48:52 PM
It's kind of annoying the way they keep showing close ups of the crowd. Just focus on the pitch please.

But sure that's why your paying 16 quid.....

In fairness the coverage was very good tonight.
Well done to Dromore, deserving winners in the finish. Not the drama of alot of games this year, but it's been another excellent championship overall

Serious question was the tyrone coverage 180% better than the Derry coverage of their final?

I only watched a little bit of the Derry coverage but I would say yes.

lenny

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 15, 2021, 06:47:25 AM
It's kind of annoying the way they keep showing close ups of the crowd. Just focus on the pitch please.

Well done to Dromore, deserving winners in the finish. Not the drama of alot of games this year, but it's been another excellent championship overall

Serious question was the tyrone coverage 180% better than the Derry coverage of their final?

I only watched a little bit of the Derry coverage but I would say yes.

Derry had glitches at the start of the final which was frustrating for viewers. They got it sorted out reasonably quickly. Their coverage for all the other games didn't have any problems and was excellent value at £5 per game.

blewuporstuffed

I didn't see the Derry final so cant compare, but I thought the Tyrone coverage was excellent despite the price gouging.
IM O the pricing structure was a mistake, I cant really knock the service though.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Tyrone Gaa

With Edendork, Pomeroy and Galbally relegated one more position in Division 2 remains. Will we see the usual gifting of points? There is a huge middle section with nothing to play for. And who will that benefit most. Donaghmore must owe everyone in the league a favour at this stage for years they benefited from points thrown.

Will Dromore forget about the league now and focus on Ulster Club.

Eglish, Derrylaughan or Coalisland will be relegated.
Living the dream!!!

rrhf

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 15, 2021, 12:08:52 PM
With Edendork, Pomeroy and Galbally relegated one more position in Division 2 remains. Will we see the usual gifting of points? There is a huge middle section with nothing to play for. And who will that benefit most. Donaghmore must owe everyone in the league a favour at this stage for years they benefited from points thrown.  Yawn...

Under Lights

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 15, 2021, 12:08:52 PM
With Edendork, Pomeroy and Galbally relegated one more position in Division 2 remains. Will we see the usual gifting of points? There is a huge middle section with nothing to play for. And who will that benefit most. Donaghmore must owe everyone in the league a favour at this stage for years they benefited from points thrown.

Galbally play Derrylaughan this weekend.

Impossible to call anything yet especially in Division 2 relegation battle.

StPatsAbu

1080%

GaaFanatic123

Tyrone county board getting a lot of criticism, Coverage was brilliant tbf and its a service we never has years ago but now everyone wants to complain about it, if you dont want tit then jst done buy it and tough shit, go to the game or follow it online..But yes u16 should have been free.

And the point no one is getting Tyrone have a holiday to Florida to pay for in December to pay for including huge spending money which was requested by the players for every players and couple, so ease off them a bit, they literally are throwing out hundreds of thousands here and the Gaa HQ did not give as much towards it as they usually do

Ancharraig123

Pomeroy and Eglish also play this weekend with the Fianna needing 2 points Vs Clonoe.

Maroon Manc

Spoke to a good few people from outside Tyrone who would liked to have watch yesterdays game but there's no way any of us were going to pay £16 for the privilege, far too steep. 

Under Lights

Quote from: Maroon Manc on November 15, 2021, 01:33:22 PM
Spoke to a good few people from outside Tyrone who would liked to have watch yesterdays game but there's no way any of us were going to pay £16 for the privilege, far too steep.

There are many many things I would like to do in life but can't afford it either, what's your point caller?

tyrone08

Quote from: Under Lights on November 15, 2021, 01:38:34 PM
Quote from: Maroon Manc on November 15, 2021, 01:33:22 PM

There are many many things I would like to do in life but can't afford it either, what's your point caller?

Suppose the point here is tyrone gaa could have made more money with having a reduced price to attract viewers from oustide tyrone